Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] $7.66 - Burt's Bees Essential Everyday Gift Sample Set (5 Sample-size skin care products) - no tax, free shipping

[OP]
Sep 17, 2018
81 posts
121 upvotes
ON

[Amazon Canada] $7.66 - Burt's Bees Essential Everyday Gift Sample Set (5 Sample-size skin care products) - no tax, free shipping

Sup friends, was looking for something to tick off a S&S box when I came across this listing at less than half the cost of another variant I usually sub to, I was a bit surprised to see it so low since they always seem to ballpark around $15+ before tax, so when it's coming straight to my door for half it looks like a no-brainer, even better how there's no minimum spending required to get the free shipping

It's got a decent assortment of little things that are nice to have if you aren't the type who goes overboard / only use when you need, still at this price you could stock up, maybe tag along an extra with whatever Valentine gift you might be planning

and it wouldn't be very rfd if you didn't snag those extra cents from the eB8% promo when ordering
HomeTrust Pref. VISA | WealthSimple Trade | Tangerine MC | RogersBank WE MC | SugarMobile Lifetime Sub. | /\rch Linux
3 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15055 posts
1973 upvotes
Toronto
Awesome, thanks.
RedFlagDeals addict
Oct 3, 2011
156 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Deal dead...damn Amazon dynamic pricing
[OP]
Sep 17, 2018
81 posts
121 upvotes
ON
Rip, yeah does look like the good price is gone, hope someone here got in with me at least, I’ll nudge a mod to revive if the price comes back
Images
  • 49231A43-B7FB-45E7-8127-866168142A34.jpeg
HomeTrust Pref. VISA | WealthSimple Trade | Tangerine MC | RogersBank WE MC | SugarMobile Lifetime Sub. | /\rch Linux

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)