• Feb 2nd, 2016 2:37 pm
Tags:
None
12 replies
[OP]
Mar 17, 2005
521 posts
217 upvotes
CHEAP_AZZ wrote: Curious, where was it $339?
Also on amazon.ca, only lasted for a very short while, sort of Christmas, BF, or lighting deal. You could check it on camel camel camel.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
9800 posts
2495 upvotes
Montreal
CHEAP_AZZ wrote: Curious, where was it $339?
Was a lightning deal on Amazon, won't happen again for a while. So unless you have a time machine, this is the best price TODAY :)
Jul 26, 2005
411 posts
63 upvotes
Canada
yuprules wrote: Was a lightning deal on Amazon, won't happen again for a while. So unless you have a time machine, this is the best price TODAY :)
Thanks. Will have to keep an eye out unless you find me a deal on a time machine.
May 20, 2003
593 posts
381 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon probably changed their price to match toys r us. It's still surprising how Toys r us can be competing without free shipping.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
9800 posts
2495 upvotes
Montreal
davext wrote: Amazon probably changed their price to match toys r us. It's still surprising how Toys r us can be competing without free shipping.
Agreed, but I like to see it before I buy it. So I'd go check it in store first anyways.
Sep 16, 2013
79 posts
176 upvotes
Concord
yuprules wrote: Agreed, but I like to see it before I buy it. So I'd go check it in store first anyways.
If I was already at the store, I would have bought it there already. I also got to see the date of manufacture.
You can also do ISPU to avoid shipping cost.
[OP]
Mar 17, 2005
521 posts
217 upvotes
The box is pretty big and heavy. So someone may want it to be delivered to home for free, and/or may want take advantage of rebate stuff (e.g. buying from Amazon using Amazon card, one can get 2% amazon credit + 1.3% GCR). Ones from Amazon's were manufactured around Dec. 2015 or even newer.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
9800 posts
2495 upvotes
Montreal
shimh wrote: The box is pretty big and heavy. So someone may want it to be delivered to home for free, and/or may want take advantage of rebate stuff (e.g. buying from Amazon using Amazon card, one can get 2% amazon credit + 1.3% GCR). Ones from Amazon's were manufactured around Dec. 2015 or even newer.
You should see how Canada Post handles my deliveries from Amazon :) To each their own...both are the same sale price now.