Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

$70 off Britax Boulevard ClickTight Convertible Car Seat, Metro

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2016 2:37 pm
Tags:
None
12 replies
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 17, 2005
521 posts
217 upvotes
CHEAP_AZZ wrote: Curious, where was it $339?
Also on amazon.ca, only lasted for a very short while, sort of Christmas, BF, or lighting deal. You could check it on camel camel camel.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 4, 2004
9800 posts
2495 upvotes
Montreal
CHEAP_AZZ wrote: Curious, where was it $339?
Was a lightning deal on Amazon, won't happen again for a while. So unless you have a time machine, this is the best price TODAY :)
Member
User avatar
Jul 26, 2005
411 posts
63 upvotes
Canada
yuprules wrote: Was a lightning deal on Amazon, won't happen again for a while. So unless you have a time machine, this is the best price TODAY :)
Thanks. Will have to keep an eye out unless you find me a deal on a time machine.
Sr. Member
May 20, 2003
593 posts
381 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon probably changed their price to match toys r us. It's still surprising how Toys r us can be competing without free shipping.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 4, 2004
9800 posts
2495 upvotes
Montreal
davext wrote: Amazon probably changed their price to match toys r us. It's still surprising how Toys r us can be competing without free shipping.
Agreed, but I like to see it before I buy it. So I'd go check it in store first anyways.
Newbie
Sep 16, 2013
79 posts
176 upvotes
Concord
yuprules wrote: Agreed, but I like to see it before I buy it. So I'd go check it in store first anyways.
If I was already at the store, I would have bought it there already. I also got to see the date of manufacture.
You can also do ISPU to avoid shipping cost.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 17, 2005
521 posts
217 upvotes
The box is pretty big and heavy. So someone may want it to be delivered to home for free, and/or may want take advantage of rebate stuff (e.g. buying from Amazon using Amazon card, one can get 2% amazon credit + 1.3% GCR). Ones from Amazon's were manufactured around Dec. 2015 or even newer.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 4, 2004
9800 posts
2495 upvotes
Montreal
shimh wrote: The box is pretty big and heavy. So someone may want it to be delivered to home for free, and/or may want take advantage of rebate stuff (e.g. buying from Amazon using Amazon card, one can get 2% amazon credit + 1.3% GCR). Ones from Amazon's were manufactured around Dec. 2015 or even newer.
You should see how Canada Post handles my deliveries from Amazon :) To each their own...both are the same sale price now.

Top