Amazon.ca

72 ECookbooks now only free on Kindle Unlimited Edition by Andrea Silver

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2020 4:51 pm
[OP]
Mar 27, 2013
118 posts
1269 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] 72 ECookbooks now only free on Kindle Unlimited Edition by Andrea Silver

Many to list sorry for the formatting of the list done on my phone

• The Best Ketogenic Crockpot Dump Recipes: Create Mouth Watering Keto Dump Meals in Your Slow Cooker by Dumping It and Forgetting It! (Andrea Silver Healthy Recipes Book 11)
• Simple and Delicious Fruit Infused Water: Learn to Make Thirst Quenching Fruit Drinks Without the Sugar (Andrea Silver Healthy Recipes Book 9)
• Mediterranean Diet Classic Edition: Recipes For a Healthy Heart, Healthy Lifestyle and Healthy Mind (Mediterranean Cooking and Mediterranean Diet Recipes Book 1)
• The Kidney Health and Renal Diet Cookbook for Beginners: 50 Hand Picked Meals for Patients With Kidney Disease (Andrea Silver Kidney Health Diets)
• Alkaline Recipe Megapack Collection: Four Alkaline Cookbooks in One! Countless Amazing Recipes to Super-Charge Your Health (Recipe Megapack Collections Book 2)
• Get Healthy FAST with the Alkaline Diet: Lose Weight, Increase Energy and Kick Ass With Alkalinity (Alkaline Diet Solutions, Alkalinity, Detox Strategies and Vegetarian Recipes Book 1)
• Superfood Lover's Hemp Cookbook: Empower Your Body With One of Nature's Most Nutritious Plants (Superfood Cookbooks Book 4)
• World's Greatest Jerky Recipes: An Enthusiast’s Jerky Cookbook for Snack Addicts (Andrea Silver Campfire Cooking 1)
• The Tea Cleanse Diet for Rejuvenating Health: My Favorite Detox Teas to Boost Your Metabolism, Promote Weight Loss, Remove Toxins and Prevent Diseases (Andrea Silver Healthy Recipes Book 4)
• Mediterranean Diet Italian Edition: Achieve Vibrant Health Through Mediterranean Recipes From the Italian Coast (Mediterranean Cooking and Mediterranean Diet Recipes Book 2)
• Andrea's Heart Healthy Smoothies: Therapeutic Smoothies to Improve Your Heart Health, Feel Amazing and Kick Butt (Andrea's Therapeutic Cooking Collection Book 4)
• Superfood Lover's Kale Cookbook: 50 of the Best Kale Recipes to Jump Start Your Health, Fight Disease & Lose Weight (Superfood Cookbooks Book 2)
• Juicing Recipes for Health and Detoxing: Lose Weight, Prevent Disease, Live Longer and Enjoy Life (Andrea Silver Detox Recipes Book 1)
• 50 Detox Smoothies to Revitalize Your Health: Get Started on the Detox Diet With This Easy Cookbook (Andrea Silver Detox Recipes 1)
• Nutribullet Recipes for Weight Loss, Detoxing, and a Healthier You: Easy to Make Entrees and Smoothie Recipes to Complete Your Nutribullet Diet Plan – ... (Andrea Silver Healthy Recipes Book 12)
• A Delectable Garlic Cookbook for Health Nuts!: The Last Garlic Recipes You'll Ever Need, Breath Mints Sold Separately (The Health Nut Cooking Collection 4)
• Healthy & Perfect Alkaline Smoothies: Liquid Alkaline Recipes for Weight Loss and Invigorating Health Effects – 100% Vegan (Alkaline Recipes and Lifestyle Book 2)
• The Essential Anti-Aging Guide: The Natural Methods to Slow Aging That You Must Learn Before it's Too Late (The Healthiest Lifestyle Possible: Natural ... Remedies, Alternative Medicine Book 3)
• Vegan Clean Eating Cookbook: Let’s Create Organic and Sustainable Recipes for the Clean Eating Diet (Andrea Silver Vegan Cookbooks Book 1)
• Paleo and Grain Free Detox Recipes: Lose Weight, Fight Disease and Rejuvenate With These Top Recipes (Andrea Silver Detox Cookbooks Book 3)
• $5 Budget Recipes for Vegans: Cheap Vegan Recipes to Keep You Healthy Without Breaking the Bank – All Under Five Bucks (Andrea Silver Healthy Recipes)
• Bacon and Butter Ketogenic Recipes for Weight Loss: No Joke – Lose Weight Eating Food You’d Never Believe Were Healthy (Andrea Silver Ketogenic Cookbooks Book 1)
• Andrea's Immune Boosting Smoothies: Stop Getting Sick by Boosting Your Immune System the Natural Way (Andrea's Therapeutic Cooking Collection Book 3)
• High Protein Vegan Recipes: Vegan Meals for Bodybuilders or Anyone (Protein Recipes and Workout Meals Book 1)
• Andrea’s Blood Pressure Reduction Diet for Beginners: Get Started on the DASH Diet to Lower Blood Pressure and Return to Full Health (Andrea Silver Healthy Recipes Book 3)
• Paleo Slow Cooker Recipes for All Occasions: Get Started Losing Weight and Enjoying Slow Cooked Creations (Andrea Silver Paleo Recipes Book 2)
• Cuban Recipes for Beginners: A Cuban Cookbook Anyone Can Get Into! (Andrea Silver Latin Recipes 1)
• Smoke That Meat! : A Beginner’s Smoking Cookbook for Irresistible Slow Grilled Creations (Andrea Silver Outdoor Recipes 2)
• Andrea's Therapeutic Cooking Collection: Four Cookbooks in One! Recipes to Fight Cancer, Heart Disease and Build Your Immune System (Healthy smoothies, ... heart healthy cookbook, hear Book 5)
• Andrea's Cancer Fighting Cookbook: Carefully Selected Recipes to Prevent Cancer and Become Healthier in General (Andrea's Therapeutic Cooking Collection Book 1)
• Fiery, Thai-Style Alkaline Cookbook: Southeast Asian Alkaline Recipes to Restore Your pH Level and Get You Healthy Again (Alkaline Recipes and Lifestyle Book 3)
• Mediterranean Diet Lebanese Edition: Exotic Lebanese Recipes for Your Healthy Mediterranean Lifestyle (Mediterranean Cooking and Mediterranean Diet Recipes Book 4)
• The Anti Inflammation Diet for Beginners: Reduce Arthritis and Prevent Inflammation Diseases With These Delicious Recipes (Andrea Silver Healthy Recipes Book 2)
• Healthy Fruit and Veggie Smoothies for Kids: On the Go Nutrition for Your Child - Without all the Sugar (Andrea Silver Healthy Recipes Book 14)
• Gourmet Electric Pressure Cooker Extravaganza!: Create Easy Gourmet Meals at Home Using My Favorite Pressure Cooker Recipes (Andrea Silver Healthy Recipes Book 6)
• Steak and Butter Ketogenic Dinner Recipes: Wow! Eat High Fat Steak and STILL Lose Weight! (Andrea Silver Ketogenic Recipes Book 7)
• Kombucha and Fermented Tea for Newbies: Create Fermented Drinks at Home – Save Money and Get Healthy! (Andrea Silver Fermented Recipes Book 2)
• 30 Days to Amazing Health: Holistic Living and Practical Steps to Obtain the Healthiest Life Possible (The Healthiest Lifestyle Possible: Natural Therapies, ... Remedies, Alternative Medicine Book 1)
• Natural Cures for Digestive Problems: Herbal Medicine and Natural Remedies to Cure Constipation, Acid Reflux, Bloating and Diarrhea (The Healthiest Lifestyle ... Remedies, Alternative Medicine Book 4)
• The Bone Broth Diet for Beginners: A Paleo Friendly Guide to Delicious Bone Broth Recipes for Detoxing, Age Reduction and Fast Weight Loss (Andrea Silver Bone Broth Recipes Book 1)
• Get Healthy FAST with the Raw Food Diet: Raw Vegan Recipes and Strategies for Optimal Health and Weight Loss (Raw Foods, Raw Food Books, Vegan Foods and Healthy Recipes Book 1)
• Superfood Recipes Megapack Collection: Four Superfood Cookbooks in One! Enjoy Salmon, Kale, Turmeric and Hemp Recipes (Recipe Megapack Collections Book 3)
• Superfood Lover's Turmeric Cookbook: Fight Disease and Get Healthy Fast With the Best Turmeric Recipes (Superfood Cookbooks Book 3)
• Easy to Make DIY Protein Bars: My Favorite Protein Bar Recipes – Delicious Dessert Alternatives for Kids, Body Builders and Fitness Geeks (Andrea Silver Healthy Recipes Book 13)
• Grain Free Cooking Made Easy: Andrea’s Simple Grain Free Cookbook for All Occasions (Andrea's Healthy Recipes 10)
• The Gourmet Air Fryer Cookbook: Make Easy Restaurant Quality Air Fryer Recipes From Home (Andrea Silver Healthy Recipes Book 1)
• A Delicious Avocado Cookbook for Health Nuts!: Only the Best Avocado Recipes to Achieve Vibrant Health and Omega Acid Superpowers (The Health Nut Cooking Collection 1)
• The Vegan Ketogenic Diet Manual: My Most Effective Weight Loss Cookbook of All Time? (Andrea Silver Ketogenic Cookbooks
• Spicy, Sexy Mexican Alkaline Cookbook: Authentic Mexican Recipes to Help You Lose Weight and Feel Great, Including Vegan Recipes and Raw Recipes (Alkaline Recipes and Lifestyle Book 4)
• The Ultimate Dark Chocolate Cookbook for Health Nuts!: Dark Chocolate Recipes for Health-Conscious Choco-Addicts (The Health Nut Cooking Collection 3)
• Instant Pot Ketogenic Recipes by Andrea: Ketogenic Cooking for the Electric Pressure Cooker (Andrea's Ketogenic Recipes Book 6)
• Mediterranean Diet Megapack Collection: Four Books in One! Tons of Recipes For a Healthy Heart and Lifestyle (Recipe Megapack Collection Book 2)
• The Amazing Gluten Free Italian Cookbook: Authentic Italian Cooking Without the Bad Grains (Easy Gluten Free Cooking, Pasta Recipes and Diet Cookbooks Book 1)
• Delicious Recipes in Jars for Holiday Gifts and Fun: DIY Mason Jar Recipes to Save You Money on Presents (Andrea Silver DIY Books Book 1)
• Chocolate Lover's Recipe Book: Chocolate Recipes for Lovers of Mankind’s Favorite Food (Andrea Silver Dessert Cookbooks Book 1)
• Andrea's Heart Healthy Cookbook: The Best Heart Recipes Designed to Keep Your Ticker Ticking (Andrea's Therapeutic Cooking Collection Book 2)
• Vegan Alkaline Diet Power Recipes: 50 Alkaline Recipes to Energize Your Body, Stop Disease and Lose Weight, 100% Vegan (Alkaline Recipes and Lifestyle Book 1)
• The Health Nut's Ultimate Recipe Collection: Four Books in One, 200 Recipes for Some of the Healthiest Ingredients on Earth (The Health Nut Cooking Collection Book 5)
• The Electric Pressure Cooker Quick Start Guide: Easy to Make Meals for the Instant Pot and Other Cookers (Andrea Silver Healthy Recipes Book 10)
• The Holistic and Natural Depression Cure: Healthy Habits and Holistic Remedies to Stop Depression (The Healthiest Lifestyle Possible: Natural Therapies, ... Remedies, Alternative Medicine Book 5)
• Easy Fermented Vegetables for Everyone: Fun to Make Recipes for Krauts, Kimchis, Chutneys, Relishes, plus Gourmet Entrees (Andrea Silver Healthy Recipes Book
• An Exotic Black Seed Cookbook for Health Nuts!: Rare Recipes for Nigella Sativa and Black Cumin Seeds (The Health Nut Cooking Collection 2)
• Ketogenic Muffin Recipes to Die For: A Keto Baking Cookbook to End All Others (Andrea's Ketogenic Baking 2)
• The Vegan Crockpot for Beginners: Andrea’s Best 100% Vegan Slow Cooking and Crockpot Recipes (Andrea Silver Vegan Cookbooks Book 3)
• Vanilla and Cocoa Bundt Cake Baking: A Simple Bundt Cake Cookbook for All Occasions (Cake Cookbooks by Andrea 1)
• The Best Ketogenic Baking Recipes: A Low Carb Bread Cookbook to Help You Win at the Keto Diet (Andrea Silver Ketogenic Cookbooks 2)
• Ultimate Barbecue Sauces, Rubs and Marinades: A Barbecue Cookbook For Delicious Results (Andrea Silver Barbecue Sauce Cookbooks 1)
• Mediterranean Diet Turkish Edition: Exotic and Nutritious Turkish Recipes to Jump-Start Your Health and Wellness (Mediterranean Cooking and Mediterranean Diet Recipes Book 3)
• Only the Best Spiralizer Recipes: A Delicious and Creative Spiralizer Recipe Book – Low Carb and Paleo Friendly (Andrea Silver Healthy Recipes 15)
• Ketogenic Dump Meals For Slow Cookers: Convenient Ketogenic Recipes for Slow Cookers and Baking (Andrea's Ketogenic Dump Recipes Book 2)
• OMG! These Cookies Taste Great!: High Quality Cookie Recipes With the Power to Turn Your Whole Family into Cookie Addicts (Andrea Silver Cookie and Cake Recipes Book 1)
• Superfood Lover's Salmon Cookbook: Boost Your Heart Health and Feel Great With These Amazing Salmon Recipes (Superfood Cookbooks Book 1)
• Natural Weight Loss Hacks and Secrets Revealed: Healthy Weight Loss Techniques Used by the Experts to Lose Weight and Keep it Off (The Healthiest Lifestyle ... Remedies, Alternative Medicine Book 2)
Last edited by Carlosf1 on Jul 15th, 2020 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1160 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
Who's Andrea Silver? And how did she manage to write so many books?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1783 posts
1204 upvotes
Near You
Em, In for 1, I guess. High chance I'll never open them, but better owned than not owned, I guess.

Thanks OP
• AMEX Platinum • Aeroplan Reserve • Cobalt • Bonvoy
• MC HSBC Premier WE• NBC WE • BRIM
• AT&T Unl Max CA/US/MX US$34 Group Buy • Google Fi • Free.fr
Aeroplan SE • DL Gold • Marriott Titanium • Hyatt Globalist •
Earn miles•Fly the world
[OP]
Mar 27, 2013
118 posts
1269 upvotes
mistytalon wrote: Em, In for 1, I guess. High chance I'll never open them, but better owned than not owned, I guess.

Thanks OP
Lol my thoughts exactly what I have seen does not seem too bad
[OP]
Mar 27, 2013
118 posts
1269 upvotes
mawzi wrote: Who's Andrea Silver? And how did she manage to write so many books?
Found this on Google books

"Andrea Silver has a long history of publishing healthy cooking materials, promoting a grounded, Earth-centric lifestyle, and helping the mind and body remain in harmony"
Jan 2, 2012
65 posts
186 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
This is only free of you have the paid "kindle unlimited" membership, otherwise the books are $4-5 :(
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2011
1001 posts
993 upvotes
St. Catharines
DougO wrote: If you take the 30 day free trial it would be. Or the 99 cents for 2 months offer for the service, grabbed all the books and then discontinued the service.

https://www.amazon.ca/kindle-dbs/hz/sub ... abled=true
Please let us know how this works. My understanding is that there is a limit of 10 books in your KU account, and that when you discontinue KU you no longer have access to those books. It's kinda like a library loan.

PS, yes I downvoted the original post. The books are not free to buy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1084 posts
1885 upvotes
Toronto
Kindle unlimited membership needed. Please change post
Aug 29, 2018
340 posts
441 upvotes
These are cookbooks written by someone who seemingly does not like food.
[OP]
Mar 27, 2013
118 posts
1269 upvotes
SamG852 wrote: Kindle unlimited membership needed. Please change post
Was free on normal kindle seems to have changed. I have updated the title. Thanks
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1160 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
I was able to get a couple of free books yesterday, but you're not missing out on much.

It seems that this author is a scam artist or something. How did she publish 80 books on so many different topics? She's probably copying material from somewhere else, and assembling them into books.

So maybe "Free" is a bad deal after all.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1084 posts
1885 upvotes
Toronto
mawzi wrote: I was able to get a couple of free books yesterday, but you're not missing out on much.

It seems that this author is a scam artist or something. How did she publish 80 books on so many different topics? She's probably copying material from somewhere else, and assembling them into books.

So maybe "Free" is a bad deal after all.
Could also just be doing a "ghost writer, pay 5 bucks for someone to put it together, and then put my name on it" kinda thing.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23481 posts
8388 upvotes
cpfan wrote: Please let us know how this works. My understanding is that there is a limit of 10 books in your KU account, and that when you discontinue KU you no longer have access to those books. It's kinda like a library loan.

PS, yes I downvoted the original post. The books are not free to buy.
I'd try this but I have no interest in these cookbooks. With all the bookstore closings, friends and family dying, yard sales and estate sales, I have amassed over 300 actual cookbooks. And with all the cooking instructions online, there is no need for me to acquire more. I hardly eat anything anyway...