Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

8" Tabletop Ring Light with Mini Tripod Stand & Cell Phone Holder for Video/Photography, $12.99

[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1311 posts
5742 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] 8" Tabletop Ring Light with Mini Tripod Stand & Cell Phone Holder for Video/Photography, $12.99

8" Tabletop Ring Light with Mini Tripod Stand & Cell Phone Holder for Video/Photography, $12.99

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07QB5FNL9

Features:
【Dimmable Ring Light】3 colors lighting mode: white, warm yellow, and warm white. Each lighting mode has 11 adjustable brightness to choose from, meet all your needs in different circumstances. It is the perfect dimmable daytime lighting to take away all the unflattering shadows!
【Two Mini Tripod Stand】One to support mini ring light, and the second one to support your cellphone. The max height is about 8 inches, perfect as a tabletop ring light or tripod stand for live streaming.
【Multi-Functions】2-in-1 design combines the phone holder and selfie ring light together, it is a professional tool for creating live videos/recording with smartphone or computer. Perfect extra light for make-up, live streaming, lay flat, selfie photos, filming, video recording, online teaching, dark scenery vlogging etc.
【Universal Phone Holder】Compatible with almost ALL smartphones with or without a case, suitable for iPhone X/7 Plus, 7, 8, 8 Plus, X, 6, 6s, 5, 5s, 4, 4s/Samsung Note 8, S8/S9/LG/HTC.
【USB Powered】Works with most devices that support USB port, like laptop, PC, power bank, USB charger, AC adapter, and etc. Easy control on cord to power on/off or switch to the lighting mode you prefer

In the box:
1x Ring Light
2x Tripod stand
1x Bluetooth Remote Control
1x Tripod Mount Phone Holder
1x User manual

Reviews look good, but not sure how many of them are fake :-)

This ring light might make you look fabulous in zoom meetings.

If you want a bigger ring light, the same seller is selling the 10'' one for $16.34 after coupon
https://www.amazon.ca/UBeesize-Dimmable ... B0822GQR3Z
Last edited by qfli78 on Jul 27th, 2021 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
55 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1311 posts
5742 upvotes
The following link provides some introduction about ring light. Hopefully it helps.
https://www.studiobinder.com/blog/what-is-a-ring-light/

"The ring lights main purpose is to cast an even light onto the subject. This reduces shadows in the face and minimizes blemishes, while illuminating the eyes. This is why ring lights are commonly used in portraits, glamour shots, or even videography capturing only one subject."
Jul 11, 2015
317 posts
135 upvotes
Victoria, BC
damn this could be good just for better interview lighting. pretty crazy how cheap these are really! wow. back in the day ring lights, for camera flashes were like $500. i still bet this could do some decent lower powered stuff with this, if not like 1/250. so tempting to buy just for curiosity, at this price.
~You're the average of the five people, you most associate with.~
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2137 posts
758 upvotes
Toronto
Now even I can be an influencer.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1098 posts
686 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks. Ordered. Not sure what I’m going to use it for
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1739 posts
2109 upvotes
Damn. Just ordered. Mainly for the tripod....which I didn't really need...
Oct 15, 2020
166 posts
382 upvotes
montreal, QC
matt4670 wrote: Now even I can be an influencer.
...you would need leggings too
Is this thing on?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2008
1494 posts
328 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
I saw they have ones that clip on to your phone instead of a separate tripod...

Would that be better?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4066 posts
1584 upvotes
Ottawa
Jenniyah wrote: I saw they have ones that clip on to your phone instead of a separate tripod...

Would that be better?
would you rather hold your phone?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5375 posts
1115 upvotes
Toronto
I want this but have no use for this and despise the type of people who use this
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
15604 posts
3477 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
I bought one for $17 on July 10.

Bought this one, and will return the other one. Sorry Amazon for being a punk about price matches
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
15604 posts
3477 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
glover78 wrote: I want this but have no use for this and despise the type of people who use this
Great for zoom meetings.