Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] $9.99 - Bluetooth Headphones Sport Wireless Earbuds In-Ear Stereo Earphones with Mic Noise Cancelling, IPX4

[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2090 posts
1088 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] $9.99 - Bluetooth Headphones Sport Wireless Earbuds In-Ear Stereo Earphones with Mic Noise Cancelling, IPX4

Lightning Deal

4hrs to go 18% claimed

Enjoy

$24.99 >> $9.99

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B073WT ... IOER&psc=1

7 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1094 posts
616 upvotes
I have these headsets, and they are good for sports. It's definitely a great deal for $9.99, but they are NOT noise cancelling headphones. They are noise ISOLATION maybe, but no active noise cancellation.
Feb 19, 2008
113 posts
45 upvotes
It’s showing as unavailable for me. I have Prime
Aug 27, 2017
157 posts
115 upvotes
barcathegreat wrote: F at fakespot site for reviews

most real reviews complained about sound quality
What isn't an F on Fakespot anymore on Amazon when it comes to lightning deals. It's all trash that sellers buy off AliBaba and resell for 5x the price. Amazon has really fallen off.
Koodo 6GB $40/month
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3985 posts
2497 upvotes
Vancouver
ceptionin wrote: What isn't an F on Fakespot anymore on Amazon when it comes to lightning deals. It's all trash that sellers buy off AliBaba and resell for 5x the price. Amazon has really fallen off.
Agree that most are F or D but not always 5x the price. Maybe 5x regular price but they are commonly 50% off and the added benefit of fulfilled by prime means you will get it in 2 days (or 1 week for non prime) instead of 30-60 days. Personally I’m willing to pay a premium if it means I get something within a week instead of waiting over a month. Plus amazon return/warranty vs pretty much final sale/chargeback.
Aug 27, 2017
157 posts
115 upvotes
Paigne wrote: Agree that most are F or D but not always 5x the price. Maybe 5x regular price but they are commonly 50% off and the added benefit of fulfilled by prime means you will get it in 2 days (or 1 week for non prime) instead of 30-60 days. Personally I’m willing to pay a premium if it means I get something within a week instead of waiting over a month. Plus amazon return/warranty vs pretty much final sale/chargeback.
True, if you think of the premium as express shipping/warranty then it's not a rip-off.
Koodo 6GB $40/month