Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

$9.99 Kraft Dinner Original Cheese Powder, 500 Grams (Pack of 1 shaker)

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2021 7:55 am
Jan 25, 2016
529 posts
705 upvotes
Toronto
IslandDeal wrote: You must be in the East..... in BC, 1 KG of cheap, nasty cheddar or mozzarella starts at $20.
Really good cheese = $50+ KG
I’m from Nanaimo originally. Rule of thumb for the “nasty cheddar or mozzarella” is $1/ 100 grams at the store.

A great cheddar is Balderson’s. You can get it almost anywhere. Costco is the cheapest at $11-$16 for 500 grams. Depending on how many years it is aged.
Nov 2, 2011
64 posts
136 upvotes
GTA
ImaRFDer wrote: Has the recipe for KD changed or am I just an adult now? Because honestly I really can't stand KD anymore, Annie's is worth the extra price.
Have you tried Walmart's Great Value brand mac n' cheese?

Cause if you haven't, you should.
Jan 13, 2012
477 posts
533 upvotes
Vancouver
HelloNanaimo wrote: I’m from Nanaimo originally. Rule of thumb for the “nasty cheddar or mozzarella” is $1/ 100 grams at the store.

A great cheddar is Balderson’s. You can get it almost anywhere. Costco is the cheapest at $11-$16 for 500 grams. Depending on how many years it is aged.
It's one of the main reasons that I miss hopping over to the states. Cheese is half the price (amongst other things). And with our dollar being where it is, I'm chomping at the bit.
Jan 20, 2018
138 posts
194 upvotes
HelloNanaimo wrote: I’m from Nanaimo originally. Rule of thumb for the “nasty cheddar or mozzarella” is $1/ 100 grams at the store.

Yeah baldersons is pretty decent cheese and really good price at Costco.

It’s a lot of cheese though lol.
Jan 25, 2016
529 posts
705 upvotes
Toronto
Magicwhistleca wrote: Yeah baldersons is pretty decent cheese and really good price at Costco.

It’s a lot of cheese though lol.
I’ve tried a some British cheese “Bradbury’s Tex Mex” in a little wedge from Loblaws - One of the better cheeses I’ve had.

KerryGold Cheese from Ireland is also very good. You can get it at Farm Boy. The UK/Ireland milk tastes much better than ours. That is why their Cadbury chocolate tastes better too.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
17405 posts
19502 upvotes
Oakville
HelloNanaimo wrote: I’ve tried a some British cheese “Bradbury’s Tex Mex” in a little wedge from Loblaws - One of the better cheeses I’ve had.

KerryGold Cheese from Ireland is also very good. You can get it at Farm Boy. The UK/Ireland milk tastes much better than ours. That is why their Cadbury chocolate tastes better too.
It's not quite the same reason. It's not the milk itself, but the way Hershey's preserves the milk using buteric acid (also found in vomit)

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Selling 18x8 Winter Wheels/Tires 225/60R-18 for Audi Q5, A5, Mercedes, PM for info, lots of tread.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.ht ... 1589757439
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
17405 posts
19502 upvotes
Oakville
RunnerForDeals wrote: Not really. I buy directly from https://hoosierhillfarm.com/ and the last time I ordered (1 month ago) I reached out to their customer service to ask for a discount or cheaper shipping fee and they were very accommodating. While it wasn't "cheap" it was way better than the regular pricing. I can't say enough good things about there customer service.
I'll have to try that. I want to order about $200 but $60 shipping sucks.

No duties?
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Selling 18x8 Winter Wheels/Tires 225/60R-18 for Audi Q5, A5, Mercedes, PM for info, lots of tread.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.ht ... 1589757439
Jan 25, 2016
529 posts
705 upvotes
Toronto
engineered wrote: It's not quite the same reason. It's not the milk itself, but the way Hershey's preserves the milk using buteric acid (also found in vomit)

Interesting. Watched the entire video. The Soldiers liked the taste of Butyric Acid to preserve the chocolate during WWII and Hershey’s kept the recipe the same post war as the soldiers were used to it and liked it.

Glad we solved that. Now, who has some deals on cheese for me?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
2804 posts
1549 upvotes
Barrie
engineered wrote: I'll have to try that. I want to order about $200 but $60 shipping sucks.

No duties?
Ya, give it a shot. They were super helpful with me. I still ended up paying about $22 in shipping but I bit the bullet.

No duty, no cad taxes waiting for me. Have ordered direct from them twice and neither time was there an issue.

In fact the first time I ordered the product got banged around and the foil seal was on when I got the product and they shipped me a another one at no expense immediately. Their CS is amazing, at least in my experience