Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

$90 - Toshiba AC25CEW-SS Digital Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking and 9 Functions

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2021 4:25 pm
[OP]
Feb 24, 2016
95 posts
782 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Amazon.ca] $90 - Toshiba AC25CEW-SS Digital Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking and 9 Functions

Toshiba AC25CEW-SS Digital Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking and 9 Functions, 6-Slice Bread/12-Inch Pizza, Stainless Steel
Visit the Toshiba Store

List Price: $120.59
Price: $89.99 Prime FREE Delivery
You Save: $30.60 (25%)

Brand Toshiba
Colour Stainless Steel
Item dimensions L x W x H 48.2 x 39.6 x 27.4 centimeters
Material Stainless Steel
Item weight 16.21 Pounds
About this item
1500W powerful output and convection fan circulates warm air and enables a faster and even baking experience
Larger interior can accommodate 6 slices of bread, a 12” pizza, casseroles, cookies, and 4 pounds chicken. External dimension (wxdxh): 18.98" x 15.59" x 10.78"
10 cooking settings with adjustable temperature from 150 °F to 450 °F could satisfy all your daily cooking needs
Bright digital display, easy-to-turn control knobs, dual position racks and non-stick interior for convenient use
Came with one year and six accessories including removable crumb tray, rotisserie kit and lifter, baking rack, baking pan and a rack clamp
7 preset menus: toast, bake, broil, pizza, cookies, defrost, reheat, rotisserie, keep Warm and convection
PM: J5N308
8 replies
May 3, 2016
149 posts
201 upvotes
Hmm I wonder if this is "real" Toshiba or just a generic OEM product with a licensed "Toshiba" name slapped onto it. The screen layout and knobs looks like it's been copied from a Breville Smart Oven Pro.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2011
3517 posts
431 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
PerrierWater wrote: Hmm I wonder if this is "real" Toshiba or just a generic OEM product with a licensed "Toshiba" name slapped onto it. The screen layout and knobs looks like it's been copied from a Breville Smart Oven Pro.
Probably because Toshiba was purchased by that same OEM: https://www.global.toshiba/ww/info/corporate/ha.html

May as well just buy the OEM brand products instead of having to deal with the mark-up of a brand name label.
Feb 14, 2006
988 posts
1246 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
loserga wrote: Probably because Toshiba was purchased by that same OEM: https://www.global.toshiba/ww/info/corporate/ha.html

May as well just buy the OEM brand products instead of having to deal with the mark-up of a brand name label.
I see how this instance works, but how do I keep up with who are OEMs of who? Avoid kitchenAid and only buy whirlpool? Skip GE and go for haier?
Dec 23, 2010
490 posts
209 upvotes
Hamilton
Looks like it drops to this price frequently. Worth jumping on?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3620 posts
2322 upvotes
Calgary
For those into chicken, roasts & other small birds, the rotisserie feature alone is worth the price of entry. Nothing beats the overall crispiness & doneness of meat on rotisserie. IMO ofcos.

I already have the Breville Air & I love it. Never touched the reg oven since & its now my pots & pans storage cupboard. But even the vaunted (& expensive) Air does not have the rotisserie. I'd snag this if I didn't have the Air.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2854 posts
1520 upvotes
B.C.
How does this do with actual toasting of bread?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4878 posts
6816 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Hmm, should I get this to replace my Ninja Foodi grill? This one gets up to 450F unlike the 510F on the Foodi. This doesn't have any Teflon or ceramic coating that would chip, so that's a plus.