Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] ABOX Garment Steamer, 1300W Steam Iron for Clothes, 4 in 1 Travel Steamer $27.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2020 5:03 pm
[OP]
Jan 27, 2013
32 posts
16 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] ABOX Garment Steamer, 1300W Steam Iron for Clothes, 4 in 1 Travel Steamer $27.99

Been looking around for a steam iron during this time.
Just saw this one on sale for 27.99 with a generic code that is on one of the pictures of the steamer.
here's the code in case to save everyone some time.
Code : MHWBXJF5
9 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2660 posts
2188 upvotes
Not sure why they call it a travel steamer, it doesn't work overseas
steam iron just suitable for the voltage of 100-120V, 60HZ(Northern America), if you use it beyond this voltage, a voltage converter is needed.
Good luck lugging around a 1300W voltage converter, it'd probably be the size of a suitcase
[OP]
Jan 27, 2013
32 posts
16 upvotes
suiteup wrote: Shows $69.99 for me
did you try entering the code at checkout? usually you'd have to enter the code there to get it. just putting it in the basket wouldn't automatically apply the code.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
1159 posts
918 upvotes
FYI this company gives away products for 5-star reviews in Facebook groups. Don't believe the reviews on any of this company's products.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
2600 posts
1910 upvotes
North York
shutterbug wrote: Unless that code is advertised somewhere, it's probably a personal referral code so the OP gets a kick back.

I've never heard of this company before and now in the past month we've had 2 people advertising "deals" for this brand.
Coupon code is listed under "Special offers and product promotions" and directly in the product description.
Jun 18, 2016
538 posts
1541 upvotes
Masernaut wrote: FYI this company gives away products for 5-star reviews in Facebook groups. Don't believe the reviews on any of this company's products.
What Facebook group? I like free stuff
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10770 posts
5072 upvotes
I agree garbage and fake reviews.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
[OP]
Jan 27, 2013
32 posts
16 upvotes
shutterbug wrote: ↑
Unless that code is advertised somewhere, it's probably a personal referral code so the OP gets a kick back.

I've never heard of this company before and now in the past month we've had 2 people advertising "deals" for this brand.

Um...well. there are planty of companies that are out there that I've never heard of, it doesn't mean they don't exist and have something to offer.
If you don't think the deal is good I absolutely understand since everyone has their own opinions.
I don't work for this company just to clarify.
I just saw it online and shared it and that's about it.
[OP]
Jan 27, 2013
32 posts
16 upvotes
MooseV2 wrote: What Facebook group? I like free stuff
haha me too. anyone got a link to share for those groups?