Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Acer (AH101-D8EY) Windows Mixed Reality Headset - $123.46

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2019 8:11 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2325 posts
1186 upvotes
Richmond Hill
My order got cancelled:( Would I able to argue a year free prime?
Mar 6, 2007
45 posts
6 upvotes
mine also got cancelled :( , talked with customer service and they issued $10 courtesy credit as compensation
Oct 6, 2006
172 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto
Order cancelled

I was backorder.

Hello,

We're contacting you about
order #701-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx for the following item(s): Acer (AH101-D8EY) Windows Mixed Reality Headset Model VD.R05AP.002

We're unable to fulfill your order for the item(s) listed above because they aren't available from the supplier any longer. As a result, we've cancelled them from your order and your original payment method won't be charged.

We’re sorry for any disappointment or inconvenience this may have caused.

We hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Amazon.ca
May 6, 2019
121 posts
89 upvotes
North York
ccsp wrote: mine also got cancelled :( , talked with customer service and they issued $10 courtesy credit as compensation
I talked to customer service and they offered me nothing except an empty promise to escalate my feedback.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4912 posts
4932 upvotes
Ontario
Good. So the second they list it do we have the right to sue or how does that work? Or will they remember to change the number this time?
---
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2013
1219 posts
2206 upvotes
lmao, the customer service agent agreed to refund the difference for the item if I buy it later when they have them in stock. But we all know this item may be discontinued and never be in stock again. But he is a nice guy.
Feb 18, 2007
138 posts
277 upvotes
Toronto
Used the amazon photo credit, asked them for refund, they gave me another $15, so now I got a total of $30 free amazon credits!
Feb 8, 2012
715 posts
719 upvotes
VANCOUVER
My order cancelled as well :(

Oh well, wallet safe.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3908 posts
2123 upvotes
Vancouver
Bishop8 wrote: Tell that to all of us who ordered those Crucial Ballistix RAM sticks!

Ordered, thanks OP. I feel like getting screwed by Amazon twice in a row, with hope that 3rd time's the charm.
I'm two for two!! C'mon $50 Bugatti...
Oct 21, 2015
70 posts
80 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
I spoke to a customer service rep and she said Amazon would have more stock of the item in 3-4 business days but they couldn't guarantee the price will be the same. Lmao so much for their excuse of no stock availability.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
Galderoth wrote: I spoke to a customer service rep and she said Amazon would have more stock of the item in 3-4 business days but they couldn't guarantee the price will be the same. Lmao so much for their excuse of no stock availability.
That would be odd because stock was also pulled off Amazon US on August 21.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2006
7949 posts
2868 upvotes
Washington, DC
Cancelled, damn
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln
Nov 24, 2015
120 posts
74 upvotes
lincoln wrote: Cancelled, damn
Damn, you ordered 20min after it was posted and still got canceled, means they were emptying their stock...

I got canceled too :(