Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Add-on item - 2-pack or 4-pack 6ft HDMI 2.1 cable - no name brand (WARM)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2020 12:20 pm
[OP]
Apr 15, 2009
93 posts
249 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Add-on item - 2-pack or 4-pack 6ft HDMI 2.1 cable - no name brand (WARM)

These cables don't have many reviews, but the few that are there seem positive.

These are 8K cables, not the older HDMI. They are 6ft, and 2 come in a pack, so essentially $3.85 per cable.

The catch I guess is that it is an add-on item, and limit of 1.

4-pack is also available for an extra 1.62 bucks at $9.32 is you feel like it:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0815D ... =UTF8&th=1

Item:
eDragon 6ft (1.8M) 8K High Speed Upto 48Gbps HDMI 2.1 Cable Support 8K@60Hz, 4K@120Hz, 2160P, 1080P, 6 Feet (1.8 Meter), Dolby Vision, Dynamic HDR, HDCP 2.2/CEC/EDI/3D/UHD/ARC/Ethernet (2 Pack)

Description:
-- Supports HDR10, VESA DSC 1. 2a, BT. 2020 and Dolby Vision, enhances every moment values for depth, detail, brightness, variable Refresh rate and quick frame transport, enhanced audio Return Channel
-- Dynamic HDR support ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast and wider color gamuts—on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis
-- Compatible with Roku, Xbox, Playstation, PS4 Pro, Blu-ray player, Projector, etc. Truely support HD Dolby 7. 1 and DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby Atmos
-- Gold plated connectors ensure a solid connection with all your devices. The heavy cable ends longevity and ensure your cable doesn't break from being accidentally tugged or pulled on

All considered, it is worth it for me to take a gamble even with a no-name brand at this price.

Cheers.
Last edited by Stevey3001 on Oct 26th, 2020 11:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2920 posts
3912 upvotes
BC
I've seen a bunch at dollarama (monster too?), are those the older ones?

Also if you only want an add-on item, order it with a video game pre-order to get free shipping. Then you an cancel the pre order.
Jun 15, 2018
24 posts
21 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: I've seen a bunch at dollarama (monster too?), are those the older ones?

Also if you only want an add-on item, order it with a video game pre-order to get free shipping. Then you an cancel the pre order.
When should I cancel the pre order? Right away, or wait for the add-on item to ship first.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2920 posts
3912 upvotes
BC
rajr12 wrote: When should I cancel the pre order? Right away, or wait for the add-on item to ship first.
I've heard others cancel immediately but I personally wait till the add-on ships first.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
6490 posts
5977 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Came in expecting:

When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.