• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2019 4:39 pm
[OP]
Apr 25, 2006
287 posts
83 upvotes
Ontario

[Amazon Canada] Add-on Item Monopoly Gamer Mario Kart Power Packs $1

I purchased some of these when they were ~$1.52 (http://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-c ... 9-2250939/) and the price dropped lower to $1 now. The extra characters can be fun if you have the Monopoly Gamer Mario Kart base game.
9 replies
Mar 4, 2007
606 posts
505 upvotes
Halifax
Please note these characters are ALL picked at random, so YMMV.
Jul 14, 2014
264 posts
250 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thanks! Looks like a limit of 3
[OP]
Apr 25, 2006
287 posts
83 upvotes
Ontario
Cheesy wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 11:15 am
Thanks! Looks like a limit of 3
You're right. I'm missing a few characters so I'm going to try an order also. Last time they sent me duplicates hopefully not this time :)

I ended up exchanging a duplicate for a different character at Walmart last time and they didn't seem to notice it was purchased from Amazon.
Mar 31, 2017
708 posts
309 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought 6 from London Drugs when they were on sale for $1 bucks each there. They only had 4 unique ones though so I got a couple of dupes.

Bought 3 (limit) more from Amazon but all barring one (Yoshi) ended up being dupe so I kept the unique one and swapped it with my dupe.

Finally, did the same again thrice with Walmart (because there's a Walmart next door for me so much easier to return) until I found my last unique one in Bowser (was a proper pain to find!) and now I have a full set! :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6018 posts
2069 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Wow this is not bad for 1$. Great add on item. I will add it for a future amazon order. We already have all of them but my son loves to play with mario kart characters and they would also look good in our game room :)
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1260 posts
762 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
a nice find, in for 3
will get a $25 amazon gc as the filter Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Dec 6, 2010
220 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
jackfollow wrote: a nice find, in for 3
will get a $25 amazon gc as the filter Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Amazing.. Thanks for the idea. Never thought of GC.. I've been buying random items to get the addon and then returning them.