GTA

[Amazon.ca] Add-on, Kraft Hazelnut Spread, 725g - $3.77

15 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3320 posts
1732 upvotes
Toronto
No time machine, but this was this price at Sobeys last week, price matched at No Frills because $2 in PC points came with it.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2007
4776 posts
2167 upvotes
Ottawa
As with most of these spreads, 11g of sugar for 20g of spread. Pretty much the same as Nutella. These spreads are tasty, this is probably a good price but man do they ever need to be eaten in moderation.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2471 posts
1527 upvotes
GTA
Some people were saying how this was bad compared to nutella but I am actually enjoying it. Had it for breakfast this morning and appreciate the pronlunced chocolate taste. Some also said the consistency was runny but I don't see it. Also like the fact there is no plam oil in this, not tnay it's much healthier than Nutella, but atleast entire forests aren't being bulldozed to make this. Anything helps.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1864 posts
3933 upvotes
Markham
7g of fat, 11g of carb (in the form of all sugar) spread on a piece of carb.

I'll just have a piece of chocolate cake for breakfast instead.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
6842 posts
741 upvotes
Toronto
Gonna be a no for me, dawg. COVID has been rough on the physique.
I Declare - The official guide to your Customs exemptions and item restrictions when returning to Canada from abroad.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3261 posts
1757 upvotes
Calgary
Dave510 wrote: 7g of fat, 11g of carb (in the form of all sugar) spread on a piece of carb.

I'll just have a piece of chocolate cake for breakfast instead.
Errr could be wrong here but isn't breakfast all about ingesting carbs/sugar (excepting ham/bacon & eggs but they too come with their own baggage)? Is there a commercially available toast spread that is NOT sugar packed?
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1864 posts
3933 upvotes
Markham
scotsum wrote: Errr could be wrong here but isn't breakfast all about ingesting carbs/sugar (excepting ham/bacon & eggs but they too come with their own baggage)? Is there a commercially available toast spread that is NOT sugar packed?
Peanut butter?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
5798 posts
5992 upvotes
Toronto
Marmite.
A glass of wine with you, sir, and the ladies I'll enjoy.
Revolutionary times must on occasion make do with considerable abridgements in order to accentuate the political line more strongly.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8700 posts
5073 upvotes
ON
hoob wrote: Marmite.
They should a jar with a tri-swirl of peanut butter/marmite/Nutella.
It's gonna be wait for it............legendary.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
1045 posts
1604 upvotes
I actually spread this on my rice crispy squares. Talk about a nice sugar rush! WOW!

We ate a whole jar of this stuff one night. Granted there were 6 of us but we ran a pizza joint. We'd cook a large pizza crust with just butter to get it golden brown, once out of the oven, spread nutella all over it. Man those were good. And yes... we were high. LOL
Yes, I'd like to price match RedFlagDeals please - Ken Adams
$50 15GB Unlimited Talk and Text
$22.99 1GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Public Mobile
$0.00 a month (FREE using Google Opinion Rewards) Unlimited Talk/Text Fongo Mobile App
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3261 posts
1757 upvotes
Calgary
Dave510 wrote:
Peanut butter?
U got me there. I forgot all bout the peanut butter as I usually associate it with peanut butter jelly sannies. Anyhoos, my point being that its pointless to biaaatch bout calories from shelf bought toast spreads. It's just what it is. IMO ofcos.
hoob wrote: Marmite.
Hmmm don't know what the heck marmite is but based on what I'm reading, I'm gonna pass & use soy sauce instead. Much much cheaper & much much much more available. YMMV ofcos
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3881 posts
3027 upvotes
Ottawa
Amazon PM Metro this week for the sale. If you want some, visit a Metro.
Check Flipp.com or the Flipp app and support your local grocers Winking Face
Mar 8, 2010
335 posts
272 upvotes
Calgary
Deal is dead - regular price showing $5.99