• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2019 10:04 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
54676 posts
19490 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Add-on1060572 Corelle Red Band 28Ounce Bowl, White $6.97

We have the Corelle 18 oz bowls that are too shallow so found out about these while trying to fill my cart up with useful items and picked up four. I think it's about as expensive as on .com and although the amazon.ca price seems to be overstated, it's current the lowest price based on camel^3.

The Corelle Red Band 28-Ounce Bowl is perfect for serving salads, pasta, and soups to family and guests. A red band around the bowl's rim provides a contemporary look that won't scratch, wash, or wear off. The bowl is made with Corelle triple-layer strong glass, which is lightweight, stackable, and resistant to chips and breaks. The piece is dishwasher safe and can be used in an oven or microwave. Corelle glass is made in the USA, and comes with a three-year limited warranty against manufacturer defect.
3 replies
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2540 posts
1728 upvotes
GTA
According to C^3, the price has been $6.97 for AGES. Then for about a month they raised it to $17.06 and now back to the regular price. If it wasn't for C^3, I'm sure Amazon would have fooled lots of people.
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2007
1038 posts
1663 upvotes
St. Albert, AB
Thanks OP. We actually have some larger bowls already and they are great for cereal. We were looking for some of the 18oz ones and these will work perfectly. Cheers.