Tags:
None
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
6748 posts
6998 upvotes
Richmond Hill
From personal experience, about half the can is going to be smashed into tiny inhalable pieces.
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3183 posts
3605 upvotes
Think its same price as Wal-Mart as I just bought several cans recently
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5744 posts
7325 upvotes
You order it from Amazon before ?? If that's the case, you should report it to Amazon CSR. Otherwise, they will never fix it.
aeba7 wrote: From personal experience, about half the can is going to be smashed into tiny inhalable pieces.
Nov 8, 2009
259 posts
62 upvotes
$5 for 3 at shoppers atm, much more flavours as well.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5744 posts
7325 upvotes
Actually, I think the cheapest one I bought recently is from Freshco which is only $1, but I think $1.44 is still a good price.
renegadeavenger wrote: Think its same price as Wal-Mart as I just bought several cans recently
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2010
1935 posts
700 upvotes
Vancouver
Usually ships within 3 to 4 weeks

LOL
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
6748 posts
6998 upvotes
Richmond Hill
lcmt wrote: You order it from Amazon before ?? If that's the case, you should report it to Amazon CSR. Otherwise, they will never fix it.
I chalked it up as a life lesson. The moment it reaches the hands of Canada post, or any other courier, its going to get thrown around. You can pad it with bubble wrap, but the shaking will still ruin your pringles.
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5744 posts
7325 upvotes
Companies are starting to create online-delivery type of packaging which will eliminate this kind of problem. However, customers need to report this to Amazon and Amazon will work with Pringles and see if there is anything that can be done. I agree by just wrapping with bubble wrap won't help since the original packaging from Pringles does not have any shake-protection.
aeba7 wrote: I chalked it up as a life lesson. The moment it reaches the hands of Canada post, or any other courier, its going to get thrown around. You can pad it with bubble wrap, but the shaking will still ruin your pringles.
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
295 upvotes
Midland
Might as well just buy the "chips" at a normal store. :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge