Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

adidas Unisex Tiro Winterized Track Pants (Large & Small) $36-$41

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2022 7:16 pm
13 replies
Jun 8, 2012
625 posts
829 upvotes
Ottawa
I bought the "unisex" last time.

No, it's not unisex, it's not for a man. These pants won't fit a man.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
AS2012 wrote: I bought the "unisex" last time.

Man these days lol, just like that song, can't remember the name ' you have a BF that looks like a gf'
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Nov 21, 2019
2 posts
2 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote: Man these days lol, just like that song, can't remember the name ' you have a BF that looks like a gf'
Killers!
Jan 8, 2019
187 posts
809 upvotes
AS2012 wrote: I bought the "unisex" last time.

i bought the unisex black/yellow ones last time, in S, fits exactly the same as all my other men's Tiro pants.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
BowenZ50772 wrote: i bought the unisex black/yellow ones last time, in S, fits exactly the same as all my other men's Tiro pants.
Do you have really skinny and short legs?
Jan 8, 2019
187 posts
809 upvotes
SonyCanWoes wrote: Do you have really skinny and short legs?

i would say im slightly thicker than average build, 5'7
Last edited by BowenZ50772 on Jan 24th, 2022 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1322 posts
906 upvotes
East of Toronto
Ordered a black XL from the Adidas sale that was posted earlier this month. Was around $27. Amazon sent me a M. Sent it back for a replacement. Amazon again sent me a M. Took it out of the bag to confirm size. Yup, it was a medium. Sent it back, again. Seemed a nice winter weight, too bad. Never had something like that happen before.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2913 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
TransporterSD wrote: Man these days lol, just like that song, can't remember the name ' you have a BF that looks like a gf'
That would be Somebody Told me, by The Killers
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
coffeebean wrote: This person has never heard of "Tappered" fit before.

Here you can learn about them:
https://www.bewakoof.com/blog/different ... it-for-men
Likely because "tappered" isn't a word.

"Tapered" on the other hand, what would make you think I don't know what tapered pants are?

Have you never heard of differences between men's and women's clothing? Women's clothing tend to be more "tapered" and fit slimmer and shorter than men because they're shorter and have shorter arms. This is why a women's "tapered" small should be too short and tight for a man who wears men's small unless he has skinny and short legs. Many men already complain men's Tiros are too tight on the legs from the knee down, so women's versions should be even tighter on them. Here, you ended up learning something new today.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
2201 posts
1490 upvotes
SonyCanWoes wrote: Likely because "tappered" isn't a word.

"Tapered" on the other hand, what would make you think I don't know what tapered pants are?

Have you never heard of differences between men's and women's clothing? Women's clothing tend to be more "tapered" and fit slimmer and shorter than men because they're shorter and have shorter arms. This is why a women's "tapered" small should be too short and tight for a man who wears men's small unless he has skinny and short legs. Many men already complain men's Tiros are too tight on the legs from the knee down, so women's versions should be even tighter on them. Here, you ended up learning something new today.
It's supposed to be tight, I have thick legs so if anyone gets the feeling of tightness, it would be me. But that's the style of tapered (thx for correcting my spelling).

If you reference the model number on that Amazon page:
EKZ03
, then you'll find a Japanese page that shows the same product worn by a male model.
Adidas Japan Product Page for this product

This is sufficient evidence for most reasonable people to see that this product is designed with men in mind.
:arrowl: Thanks if Helped! :D
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
coffeebean wrote: If you reference the model number on that Amazon page: , then you'll find a Japanese page that shows the same product worn by a male model.
Adidas Japan Product Page for this product

This is sufficient evidence for most reasonable people to see that this product is designed with men in mind.
If so, then they're different than the ones in this thread:

amazon-ca-21-adidas-unisex-tiro-reflect ... s-2520730/

Where people also insisted they were men's but just like these, were in the women's section and also happened to be for women. I know of multiple times when Tiros were being sold as men's when they were women's, as well as different Adidas shoes being sold as men's when they were women's. Retailers constantly mix this up when they have a style that for the most part looks the same for both sexes or they market the women's versions as "unisex" but they're really meant for women and there are actual men's versions of the product. Technically it's "unisex" because men can still wear them.

As for "sufficient evidence for most reasonable people", most people who see an item listed in the women's section on Amazon and know Amazon has a history of selling women's Tiro pants as men's Tiro pants, would not see this as "being designed with men in mind". It's unreasonable to expect them to research an item number that didn't even appear on the page when I was actively looking for it on my mobile device, and have to look at another site, a foreign site, and in a foreign language, to determine this.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)