Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Advil Kids Grape Flavor 100ml for $12.99 (min 2, max 4) arrives in Jan 2023

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2022 6:30 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2011
1573 posts
1678 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Advil Kids Grape Flavor 100ml for $12.99 (min 2, max 4) arrives in Jan 2023

I bought 2 last time in Oct also for $12.99 each and it just arrived as I ran out of Motrin and Tylenol so bought 2 more now

Children's Advil Oral Suspension, 100mg Liquid Ibuprofen, Pain and Fever Relief, Dye Free, 100mL, Grape

Pricier than usually but given the supply issue that is still happening in parts of the area (to me at least) I don’t want to run around looking for it at SDM Walmart Costco etc
10 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10801 posts
3345 upvotes
Montreal, QC
This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.
Is it because I'm in QC and the packaging is in English? Grrr

I find the Advil to be too thick, I have to delute with some water otherwise a lot stays in the measuring cup, the Motrin and Tylenol flows better
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2011
1573 posts
1678 upvotes
Toronto
Daijoubu wrote: This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.

I find the Advil to be too thick, I have to delute with some water otherwise a lot stays in the measuring cup, the Motrin and Tylenol flows better
The packages I received is bilingual

And yes Advil is thicker, I just add water to the measuring cup so the kids continue to drink a few shots of water after
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
2059 posts
797 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote: This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.

just check your local Jean coutu. they have some in stock. i was able to find some infant (0-2) ones as well as children ones near me.
Before this, I called around and there was uniprix near me that made their own mix of acetaminophen for us. It was in a generic bottle and was sweet enough that my 2yo liked it fine. Worked just like any other tylenol syrups.
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10801 posts
3345 upvotes
Montreal, QC
jessicacha wrote: just check your local Jean coutu. they have some in stock. i was able to find some infant (0-2) ones as well as children ones near me.
Before this, I called around and there was uniprix near me that made their own mix of acetaminophen for us. It was in a generic bottle and was sweet enough that my 2yo liked it fine. Worked just like any other tylenol syrups.
I was able to buy a bottle of Tylenol at Costco but I would have preferred ibuprofen as it work better and longer with kids.
Aren't the in-house mix only good for like a week to a month?
Jan 8, 2008
491 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
i have 2 Brand New boxes in grape flavor 24ct chewables.. willing to trade for the fruity straw flavor or resell at that $12.50 cost bought it for. Kid hates grape flavor.