Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Agon Tournament-Grade RGB Gaming Mechanical Keyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches AGK700 - $89.97 (Reg. $230)

Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9964 posts
40771 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Agon Tournament-Grade RGB Gaming Mechanical Keyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches AGK700 - $89.97 (Reg. $230)

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08X8G36VH

Seems like a decent price but I already have a decent keyboard so I don't need it but thought I would share for the RFD community!

Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.

hi :)
Thread Summary
If you're looking to upgrade your setup, check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best gaming keyboards!
20 replies
Jul 21, 2010
652 posts
493 upvotes
Buy 12 from Costco for another 20% off.
May 16, 2022
7 posts
6 upvotes
Shugi wrote: Buy 12 from Costco for another 20% off.
Should buy 24 instead since that's twice as much so pretty much 40% off.
Feb 23, 2019
286 posts
443 upvotes
Toronto
What an amazing deal. Good thing it's 1am and my wallet is on the other side of the room. Don't need a 6th keyboard :/
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4044 posts
8902 upvotes
Vancouver
Tournament grade

AKA

Mean nothing marketing term
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2006
1569 posts
2871 upvotes
Man, the same AOC that makes monitors? wild. If that giant dial in the middle has granular control (because it's not gonna be a pot) that would be nice. Just so others know, authentic cherry blues are about 25% less annoying and pingy than those knockoff blues (which I don't have a huge problem with). Typing on outemu blues right now and they're pingy as hell- but THE FEEL
Deal Addict
May 13, 2015
1426 posts
1989 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
Cherry MX Blue Switches are really loud and clicky. I much prefer Red switches.
Jul 8, 2013
454 posts
616 upvotes
AMHERST
Tempting because of the proper keys and the extra controls.
That knob even looks like it has a nice motion.
May 31, 2004
59 posts
65 upvotes
Calgary
Didn't know I needed a new keyboard until now! Electric Light Bulb
Thanks OP...
Jan 13, 2022
102 posts
319 upvotes
Anyone got a membership number they'd like to share? I'm not a member of Cosco so I can't check it out online
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9964 posts
40771 upvotes
Budster wrote: OOS on Amazon, ordered from Costco!
Amazon back in stock :)
hi :)
Jan 14, 2017
80 posts
61 upvotes
And oos on Amazon again.

Really wanted to try the clicky loud blue switches but bought the red switch version off Costco instead.
Aug 1, 2016
497 posts
893 upvotes
If a keyboard aint hot-swappable, I don't even consider it. There are many keyboards out on the market now, for around the same price if not cheaper that gives you a hot-swappable PCB will better build quality.
Dec 19, 2020
55 posts
23 upvotes
Canada
Could u please guve few alternate options on this same sort of keyboard around the same price in the market???? Maybe share a link or something? thnx
[external link removed]
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
8554 posts
5570 upvotes
Trudostan
Got too many keyboards! I might have caved if this had something more exotic switch wise.

Price seems really inflated for something with no hot swap, no detachable cable, no PBT key caps, and single stage feet. That said, for this price it is decent.

Dont let the Cherry MX haters out there discourage you, yes there are better feeling switches out there, but Cherry MX are rock solid and reliable. For the longest time they were one of the only major switch makers and they really milked their patents and market position, how the mighty have fallen.
SAMSUNG SUCKS! NO SSD WARRANTY IN CANADA > https://forums.redflagdeals.com/has-any ... d-2098075/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)