Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

All time low price on SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wired Gaming Headset $45 [September delivery]

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2020 4:46 pm
Nov 26, 2018
185 posts
1804 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area

[Amazon.ca] All time low price on SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wired Gaming Headset $45 [September delivery]

Amazon all time low deal on well reviewed SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wired Gaming Headset - 45$

In stock by September 10.

259A6552-CAE1-4067-A03F-D9DDB1AB6E7A.jpeg

Deal link:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07SJHG1MJ/ref ... mFbW3FM24B

Features:
  • Designed for Xbox and compatible with all gaming platforms including PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Lite, and mobile via the universal 3.5mm connector
  • Featuring the same signature soundscape of the award-winning Arctis line, emphasizing subtle, yet critical sounds to give you an audio advantage
  • Detachable ClearCast noise canceling microphone provides natural sounding clarity and is Discord certified

3Camel stats including 3rd party seller’s :
686AE1DB-AE11-411E-8EAF-43468730A8E5.jpeg

SoundGuys review 8/10 - https://www.soundguys.com/steelseries-a ... iew-27456/
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 10th, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated url
Thread Summary
All time low price on SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wired Gaming Headset by Amazon.
35 replies
Deal Addict
May 22, 2015
3306 posts
3848 upvotes
I picked up an open box warehouse return of the wireless Arctis 1 for $80 a few months ago. It performs like an $80 headset, not the $150 they list it at. I assume the same is of the wired version.

As for the set itself, it's not bad. Max volume isn't very loud, sound is crisp, cups feel a bit tight after a few hours of use. Some complaints about people's ears touching the inside (padding not deep enough) but that hasn't been an issue for me.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2002
2507 posts
1867 upvotes
Toronto
Wireless version is also on sale for $89. One of the better budget wireless sets IMO. Sometimes use it for web conferences and the speakers and mic quality are very clear.
20 Years of 100% Positive Feedback

EBAY / HEATWARE / RFD
Aug 20, 2007
99 posts
283 upvotes
Markham
appears to be for Xbox only - OP, you might want to specify that in thread title
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
3345 posts
1680 upvotes
Lethbridge
FINALLY. It's one of the only wireless headsets that works for the Switch undocked.

Been waiting for the wireless to go on sale forever (You can frequently get promo codes from streamers, but they're maybe 10-15% & never free shipping)

These should all be the same despite Amazon/Best Buy listing them separately - The box should have all the various cables & the USB-C adapter for Switch.
Jul 4, 2018
957 posts
822 upvotes
My kid keep breaking headsets. Is this durable? Need something thats not easily broken
Put some resphek on my name!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2017
1045 posts
1092 upvotes
solariseclipse wrote: appears to be for Xbox only - OP, you might want to specify that in thread title
According to the listing, it is full support for xbox, but connects through audio jack for other devices including pc. Whether that works for the mic I don't know. But decent chance it works although with perhaps worse sound on other devices.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1324 posts
1277 upvotes
Does this work by connecting through the Xbox One X controller?

nvm it shows that in the photo. Ordered one because why not...
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1324 posts
1277 upvotes
Hey op the review you posted is for the wireless version
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2013
1579 posts
1541 upvotes
Pauly Boy wrote: FINALLY. It's one of the only wireless headsets that works for the Switch undocked.

Been waiting for the wireless to go on sale forever (You can frequently get promo codes from streamers, but they're maybe 10-15% & never free shipping)

These should all be the same despite Amazon/Best Buy listing them separately - The box should have all the various cables & the USB-C adapter for Switch.
It looks like the wireless model on sale is for the PS4. The one for the Switch is regular price.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1324 posts
1277 upvotes
How does the PS4 Wireless version compare with the official Sony gold headset?
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2006
1295 posts
44 upvotes
I have the wireless version of this and I love it for gaming and movies, very comfy and long battery life.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes
solariseclipse wrote: appears to be for Xbox only - OP, you might want to specify that in thread title
The package is Xbox branding but they will work with any 3.5mm jack so you can use them on PS4, Switch, Phones, etc
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Feb 24, 2020
48 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
nevyn1234 wrote: According to the listing, it is full support for xbox, but connects through audio jack for other devices including pc. Whether that works for the mic I don't know. But decent chance it works although with perhaps worse sound on other devices.
Thanks for the info! I checked a review and apparently the PC version comes with a splitter for your mic and headphone input. So I'll have to side with you on this one, I don't think the microphone will work without the splitter.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2012
1876 posts
1480 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Excellent. My buddy has an absolute trash headset that he has to crank all the way up to hear footsteps and boxes in Warzone and then his teammates can hear our voices through his mic. This should solve that issue.
Aug 16, 2016
97 posts
72 upvotes
Some reason shipping estimate is 1 month for prime.

Great headset though. I bought a pair in June for $10 more and am happy with it. Going to pickup another, hopefully ships out sooner.

Edit: nvm I'm blind, it's out of stock so that's why it will take to end of September to get
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2012
1876 posts
1480 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
AJBurns wrote: Some reason shipping estimate is 1 month for prime.

Great headset though. I bought a pair in June for $10 more and am happy with it. Going to pickup another, hopefully ships out sooner.

Edit: nvm I'm blind, it's out of stock so that's why it will take to end of September to get
In stock at Best Buy for the same price
Nov 10, 2013
492 posts
503 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
The Arctis 1 features a 4-pole, 3.5mm connector, which offers universal compatibility with PS4 and Xbox controllers, Nintendo Switch, most gaming laptops, and smartphones. The PC version also includes a dual 3.5mm adapter cable for PCs with separated mic and headphone jacks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)