Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Amazon $12 credit to use Amazon photos app (possibly ymmv)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2021 7:05 pm
[OP]
May 18, 2007
279 posts
481 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Amazon $12 credit to use Amazon photos app (possibly ymmv)

Keep your photos safe! Get a $12 Amazon credit when you start backing up with Amazon Photos. Start using your free, unlimited photo storage benefit included with Prime.
Amazon Photos can auto-save photos on your phone in full-resolution so you never lose a single, precious moment. Offer valid through April 30.

Check your emails for this offer.
Last edited by RFDSimon on Apr 22nd, 2021 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added link
10 replies
Banned
Aug 28, 2013
780 posts
513 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Been on for a while I think
May 29, 2018
349 posts
291 upvotes
I signed up already, all it takes is $12 for Amazon to have access to all my personal details and events I suppose
Feb 10, 2015
62 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Subsided wrote: I signed up already, all it takes is $12 for Amazon to have access to all my personal details and events I suppose
That is a bit dramatic, you only have to upload a single picture (it can be a blank jpg like I did).
May 29, 2018
349 posts
291 upvotes
parkesto wrote: That is a bit dramatic, you only have to upload a single picture (it can be a blank jpg like I did).
I thought it said you needed to turn on auto upload or whatever
Apr 1, 2009
303 posts
104 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP! Uploaded a single photo. Let’s hope that I’ll get the credit!
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
3754 posts
1563 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Had received email from Amazon a couple of weeks ago. This post reminded me about it.

Set up the app this morning. Just received email that $12 has been credited (although I'm not sure how to see/find it Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat). Hope it stacks with other credits 🤞.

UPDATE:

Can confirm that the $12 credit does appear after proceeding to checkout ($30+ order), not before (at least in my case).
Also able to combine with a gift card balance that I already had.

All set now - will wait for the item that I want to purchase to go on sale before the 15th! Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Last edited by deals46 on Apr 23rd, 2021 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I can't afford to save that much!
Apr 1, 2009
303 posts
104 upvotes
GTA
Olbi wrote: Thanks OP! Uploaded a single photo. Let’s hope that I’ll get the credit!
Just got (and spent) the $12 credit. Note that this will not show in your gift card balance, but it will show as credit when you hav3 a total of more than $30 in the cart.

P.S. Didn’t get an email, but tried anyway. YMMV, of course.