Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Amazon Business Prime - 25% off $1000 (max $250 discount) for items shipped and sold by Amazon - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2021 8:19 pm
[OP]
Aug 25, 2019
92 posts
82 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Amazon Business Prime - 25% off $1000 (max $250 discount) for items shipped and sold by Amazon - YMMV

I can't find anything on this online, but I was able to checkout this morning with a 25% off coupon code "25CANREOPEN" for any combination of items shipped and sold by Amazon for up to a maximum discount of $250 ($1000 max spend).

Not sure how I made this promo code appear on my account. Just logged into it this morning and noticed it while browsing around.

Edit: based on the responses so far it's look like it is a targeted offer. Should still be worth it to check if your account has the promo enabled or not!

Edit2: Finally received an email about this promotion, and the Terms and Conditions can be found here: https://business.amazon.ca/en/campaigns ... enactive_1

Key takeaways are:
- You need a verified business account.
- Offer only valid for invited Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.

Credits to Mr. TylerOakville for this trick:
You can use the 25% over multiple orders instead of just 1. (still up to $1k but it saves everyone from buying gift cards and stuff they don't need)

Buy something that is a preorder, usually video games works. Max it out to $1k.

You will get the 25% off. Place the order. Cancel the order. Now you will have the same promo for the next $1k worth of purchases.
Images
  • Amazon discount.JPG
  • amazon business.JPG
Last edited by guanin2999 on Jul 26th, 2021 9:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Thread Summary
Codes:
25CANREOPEN
BACK2WORK21
335 replies
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4729 posts
6459 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Must be a targeted offer or a glitch. Doesn't work on my account.
Dec 17, 2009
933 posts
739 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, it worked. However the price of the two items that I am monitoring is increased by 25%. Arrr….
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1685 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto
Wow. Yes you are right. Now I just need to find what I need. Thanks
Oct 19, 2011
619 posts
190 upvotes
Doesn’t apply to personal Prime customers?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4135 posts
3642 upvotes
No Bum Deals
This is a damn fine offer, thanks OP I'm surprised this thread hasn't gone loopy yet.

Now to try and hit the sweet spot...
Fake, inflated, paid, and other forms of scammy news and reviews run rampant. A world drenched in online deceit, spiraling into oblivion.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4135 posts
3642 upvotes
No Bum Deals
mcfart wrote: Doesn’t apply to personal Prime customers?
Business only it appears.

FYI I also appear to be getting a $5 bonus credit for a carts worth of stuff.
Fake, inflated, paid, and other forms of scammy news and reviews run rampant. A world drenched in online deceit, spiraling into oblivion.
Dec 22, 2013
160 posts
187 upvotes
East york
Didn't work on my business account
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4135 posts
3642 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Hamza12 wrote: Didn't work on my business account
I believe it should. Try looking at a product sold by Amazon.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4135 posts
3642 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Just dropped this for my 7yr old. His first laptop for $400 and change:
ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD vIPS Display, Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint, Windows 10 Home in S Mode, Slate Gray, F512JA-AS34-CA
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08M12YQY6/
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4135 posts
3642 upvotes
No Bum Deals
For those that didn't know, you can filter Amazon as the seller by going to the correct department first, then scroll down and selecting Amazon.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
1936 posts
2841 upvotes
Atlantic
Thought I received some Amazon email regarding discounts for Amazon Business....went back and checked and found the code but it didn't work.

For anybody else code was: BACK2WORK21
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21225 posts
25261 upvotes
Do they want proof of incorporation and a CRA letter with GST number and that nonsense?

Last time I tried to create an account I had to go through quite a few hoops, as I apparently didn't have all the key documents easily accessible at the ready.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4135 posts
3642 upvotes
No Bum Deals
redflagdealsguy wrote: Do they want proof of incorporation and a CRA letter with GST number and that nonsense?

Last time I tried to create an account I had to go through quite a few hoops, as I apparently didn't have all the key documents easily accessible at the ready.
Just a few details and license number, then it takes a couple of days, or at least that's what I found.
Last edited by pooper on Jul 17th, 2021 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Aug 25, 2019
92 posts
82 upvotes
Based on the responses so far, it's looking like it is a targeted offer.
redflagdealsguy wrote: Do they want proof of incorporation and a CRA letter with GST number and that nonsense?

Yes, when I registered a few months ago I had to submit provincial business registration documents for my account to get verified and approved.
Oct 21, 2003
644 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
There was a problem.
The promotional code you entered is invalid for your purchase

This was for Sold by Amazon.ca items.

This offer is targeted.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4135 posts
3642 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Dan325ci wrote: There was a problem.
The promotional code you entered is invalid for your purchase

This was for Sold by Amazon.ca items.

This offer is targeted.

Okay, my apologies. It worked on all 3 of my business accounts, none of which have Prime...
Oct 21, 2003
644 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
Mine doesn't have Prime as well. Anyways, maybe more people can chime in to see if it's working for them.
[OP]
Aug 25, 2019
92 posts
82 upvotes
pooper wrote: Okay, my apologies. It worked on all 3 of my business accounts, none of which have Prime...
Have you purchased anything in those accounts within the past month? Before this month of July, the last order in my account was mid-April.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4135 posts
3642 upvotes
No Bum Deals
guanin2999 wrote: Have you purchased anything in those accounts within the past month? Before this month of July, the last order in my account was mid-April.
Aside from one of them which I purchased $230 a few days ago, they have been sitting dormant.

Thread Information

There are currently 9 users viewing this thread. (5 members and 4 guests)

416native, onslaught192, wildhuman, jsanghavi, AdrianT