Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Amazon.ca: Aukey Wireless Charger + Dash Cam + Bluetooth Speakers Sales...

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2019 4:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2004
9736 posts
94648 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon Canada] Amazon.ca: Aukey Wireless Charger + Dash Cam + Bluetooth Speakers Sales...

Hi there,

For those who needs one. I order one for my co-worker... :)

Aukey Graphite Lite Wireless Charger - 24.99$ to 16.24$ with coupon code AUKEYC82 .
https://www.amazon.ca/AUKEY-Wireless-Qi ... 07G5CRNK8/
Save 35% each on AUKEY Graphite Lite Wireless Charger offered by AUKEY Direct when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code AUKEYC82 at checkout.
Aukey Dash Cam - 79.99$ with coupon code Y6NKJ395. This one is a suction cup. I'm debating if I should get one for my car with all the crazy drivers around Montreal over the winter.
https://www.amazon.ca/AUKEY-Supercapaci ... 01LXLCWYF/
Save $20.00 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AUKEY Direct. Enter code Y6NKJ395 at checkout.
If you need Bluetooth speakers, this speaker on sale with a coupon that I got a while ago. For those who need one, it is a great speaker for the bathroom! :D

Aukey Bluetooth Speaker Dual-Drive - 39.99$ with coupon, make sure to checkbox it. :)
https://www.amazon.ca/AUKEY-Bluetooth-D ... 01ELBHD4E/

There is also this one, it double as a backup battery as well... 59.99$ with coupon, make sure to checkbox the coupon. However, this isn't waterproof.
https://www.amazon.ca/AUKEY-Bluetooth-F ... 0761S2FCB/

Ju Leon...
17 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2117 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto
inferno_gn wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 1:06 pm
Aukey Dash Cam - 79.99$ with coupon code Y6NKJ395. This one is a suction cup. I'm debating if I should get one for my car with all the crazy drivers around Montreal over the winter.
https://www.amazon.ca/AUKEY-Supercapaci ... 01LXLCWYF/
I think you can't go wrong. There are crazy drivers in most major cities. Protect yourself. I recently ordered the xiaomi 70mai so will give that a shot but need a second camera for another vehicle.

Does anyone have experience with this dash cam?
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
1942 posts
321 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
inferno_gn wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 1:06 pm
Hi there,

For those who needs one. I order one for my co-worker... :)

Aukey Graphite Lite Wireless Charger - 24.99$ to 16.24$ with coupon code AUKEYC82 .
https://www.amazon.ca/AUKEY-Wireless-Qi ... 07G5CRNK8/

Ju Leon...
thanks OP. I've never looked into the wireless charging stuff but it would be nice to have.

do we ever get screwed here in Canada. I accidentally stumbled onto .com and a genuine samsung fast charger with AC block is like more double the price on .ca vs. .com

this aukey version I'd have to use my own AC block but .. if it supports fast charging it may be worth it.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2017
1484 posts
865 upvotes
The one linked in this thread is not a fast wireless charger, it’s only 5 watts. Don’t buy it.

What phone do you have? Android phones use 10 watts for fast wireless charging and iPhones use 7.5 watts. So you’ll need a specific charger with the 7.5 watt mode for iPhones (many models that support 10 watts do not support 7.5 watts).
Feb 14, 2006
285 posts
11 upvotes
geotr wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 6:46 am
I think you can't go wrong. There are crazy drivers in most major cities. Protect yourself. I recently ordered the xiaomi 70mai so will give that a shot but need a second camera for another vehicle.

Does anyone have experience with this dash cam?
I bought this dash cam the last time it was on sale - been working great so far. Obviously, the only down side is it doesnt work when you turn off your car. Otherwise, no complaints.
Video quality is quite good for the price. You have to be directly up on the person in front of you to see the license plate .
Honestly, as you put it, this is a must to protect yourself nowadays.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
3530 posts
347 upvotes
Toronto
I've been wanting to get a dash cam. Have a 2016 Honda Odyssey and would be great to figure out which ones are better and recommended. Is the one one here good enough?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
2876 posts
2216 upvotes
Markham
Thanks OP!
Ordered the dashcam and used the coupon code.
$79.99 and no HST tax added.
The image quality of this dashcam should be quite good as it uses a Sony image sensor.

A pretty good review of the dashcam with actual day time and night time videos taken by it.
Last edited by drdtyc on Feb 22nd, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 19, 2012
198 posts
42 upvotes
Brampton
cessnabmw wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 9:49 am
I've been wanting to get a dash cam. Have a 2016 Honda Odyssey and would be great to figure out which ones are better and recommended. Is the one one here good enough?

What does a 2016 Honda Odyssey have to do with a dash cam - it is not vehicle dependent.
It is good to have if you are responsible and know how to drive.

Although, I do have a question, does driving a mini van build frustration in the driver?

Just asking because lately, I have encountered so many f up mini van drivers where I always used to think they are the safest, given that they must be hauling kids around.
Nov 29, 2013
65 posts
94 upvotes
Thanks! Was waiting for a decent dashcam.
Any recommendation on SD card?
Jul 5, 2017
167 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
thanks OP! just bought the dashcam and will pair it with the Kingston 128GB micro SD card from the Best Buy price match (last week).
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
2876 posts
2216 upvotes
Markham
Ordered a second dashcam during lunch time after a previous order of the same dashcam placed in the morning. The cupon code Y6NKJ395 was not accepted by Amazon.

Used a newly created Amazon account to order the dashcam and apply the coupon Y6NKJ395 again. No problem this second time round.

On my new Amazon account, I can try Amazon Prime free for 30 days. In addition, I downloaded the Amazon app for smart phone and login the new account, it gives me $5 Prime reward. I then used the $5 Prime reward to buy a micro SD card to pair with the webcam. The only condition of using the $5 reward is that the item - i.e. my purchased micro SD card - has to be sold and shipped by Amazon.
Last edited by drdtyc on Feb 22nd, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dec 14, 2005
735 posts
247 upvotes
Mississauga
is this dash cam better than the YI one which can be had for $64.99 after coupon and comes with 16Gb Sandisk microSD card?