Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca Black Friday Deals Are Now Live - Fire TV Stick 4K $34.99 + more great deals!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2019 9:13 am
[OP]
Feb 10, 2015
76 posts
141 upvotes
London, ON

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca Black Friday Deals Are Now Live - Fire TV Stick 4K $34.99 + more great deals!

Black Friday 2019 is officially underway at Amazon.ca and you can shop for hundreds of deals throughout the store.

We've listed a handful of Black Friday deals available throughout the weekend, including huge savings on Amazon devices and video games!
More deals will be added periodically during Amazon's Black Friday Event -- click here to visit the Amazon.ca Black Friday page to see all the deals available, including limited-time Lightning Deals.

Amazon Devices

Appliances and Kitchen

Electronics and Peripherals

Furniture and Home

Smart Home

Video Games

These Black Friday deals are effective online until December 2. Amazon.ca offers free shipping for all Prime members or on orders over $35.00 for those who aren't members.

Not an Amazon Prime member? Sign up for a free 30-day trial and read our guide to see what it has to offer in Canada.

While these items were in stock at the listed prices at the time this deal was posted, Amazon practices dynamic product replacement -- once their stock of an item is depleted, it may be replaced with the same item sold by a third-party retailer for a different price. Double-check that the listed price and shipping fees we posted are still available before you buy.

https://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/home- ... k-4k-35-m/
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 29th, 2019 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated content
754 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
13296 posts
25091 upvotes
Scarborough
If anyone has ever wanted a Fire TV Stick 4K, this Black Friday is the time to get one.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Feb 10, 2015
76 posts
141 upvotes
London, ON
Just read a Forbes article about Amazon.com Black Friday deals in the states and they mentioned that the Fire TV Stick and Fire TV Stick 4k will be going on sale on November 24th on Amazon.com so Im sure November 24th will be the day the Fire TV Sticks will go on sale on Amazon.ca as well.

quote from the article: (these are USD prices)

"Starting Sunday, November 24, 2019
Fire TV Stick with 4K with Alexa Voice Remote - $24.99 ($25 saving)
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote - $19.99 ($20 saving)
Fire TV Cube - $89.99 ($30 saving)"
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
13296 posts
25091 upvotes
Scarborough
Duder71 wrote: Just read a Forbes article about Amazon.com Black Friday deals in the states and they mentioned that the Fire TV Stick and Fire TV Stick 4k will be going on sale on November 24th on Amazon.com so Im sure November 24th will be the day the Fire TV Sticks will go on sale on Amazon.ca as well.
Guess we'll have to wait and see. I doubt they'll sell out though. During Prime Day they just had delayed shipping for anyone who bought later on during the deal if I remember correctly. I bet other retailers will also be selling it for the same price on Black Friday.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
2648 posts
857 upvotes
Toronto, ON
'will get another Fire TV stick 4K
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2004
3943 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto
Noob question: What does the Fire TV 4k stick get me, that my existing LG Smart TV doesn't already provide?
Jan 3, 2008
288 posts
144 upvotes
Winnipeg
JHW wrote: Noob question: What does the Fire TV 4k stick get me, that my existing LG Smart TV doesn't already provide?
Kodi.
Jul 21, 2019
332 posts
640 upvotes
Is the Firestick worth it for someone that already has a Smart TV? Thinking about getting for my sister for Christmas, but she is not so great with technology, so I don't know if she will be able to figure out how to even use the apps that give free TV/Movies.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1045 posts
1048 upvotes
Unionville, ON
Damnnn, every year I feel like it gets harder to justify Google home ecosystem over Amazon...
Sep 15, 2006
928 posts
329 upvotes
Ottawa
brendon wrote: Kodi.
I haven't used Kodi in a couple of years, but have they come out with better add-ons for live sports and PPV sporting events?
Jul 21, 2019
332 posts
640 upvotes
Was looking at the Fire 7 tablet, is that small enough to fit in your pocket comfortably? For anyone that has.
Deal Guru
Dec 10, 2004
12176 posts
1684 upvotes
Kanata
Brandon26 wrote: Was looking at the Fire 7 tablet, is that small enough to fit in your pocket comfortably? For anyone that has.
What pocket? Some phones don't fit comfortably, imo, so a 7" tablet with bigger than phone bezels is probably a no. Cargo pant side pockets, it will fit into.
Jul 16, 2008
142 posts
28 upvotes
A lot of places online suspecting a discount on eero mesh wifi system but I haven't found any official sources. Anyone seen differently if the eero system will be discounted and when? I'm hoping for eero pro x3 bundle or alternatively eero pro + 2 beacons.
Jan 3, 2008
288 posts
144 upvotes
Winnipeg
engman13 wrote: I haven't used Kodi in a couple of years, but have they come out with better add-ons for live sports and PPV sporting events?
I’ve found it much more reliable in finding almost any sports I want. It’s definitely worth $35 and a few minutes of your time setting it up. I follow a Canadian guy called newtechevolution.
Mar 13, 2011
20 posts
5 upvotes
Anyone have Experience with the Fire TV 4K stick vs the Fire TV Cube