Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca Black Friday Deals Are Now Live - Fire TV Stick 4K $34.99 + more great deals!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2019 9:13 am
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
9057 posts
1393 upvotes
Victoria
orian11 wrote: How is CBC live stream free? I went CBC website and it says Live stream is $4.99 per month
I'm not sure how to do it on the web, but on fire tv app you can readily see the the different live broadcasts options for the different cities CBC has channels in.

The paid service is called CBC Gem which I think gives you access to on demand or something like that.
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
12753 posts
2760 upvotes
about the Fire TV Stick...I know ES File is vulnerable...any suggestion of what other app to suggestion for file transfer?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1439 posts
608 upvotes
MB
kiasu wrote: about the Fire TV Stick...I know ES File is vulnerable...any suggestion of what other app to suggestion for file transfer?
I have used Wireless File Transfer, just do a search on the Firestick for it. You could also use Send Anywhere.
Here is a Youtube vid on how to setup Send Anywhere Your text to link here...
Apr 14, 2017
595 posts
526 upvotes
kiasu wrote: about the Fire TV Stick...I know ES File is vulnerable...any suggestion of what other app to suggestion for file transfer?
I use total commander with lan/sftp/ftp plugins (couldn't find the plugins natively so had to sideload)