Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca Cyber Monday: Instant Pot Duo Plus 9-in-1 6-Qt Cooker $90, Bose QC25 Noise-Cancelling Headphones $149 + More

[OP]
RFD Staff Writer
Sep 13, 2015
626 posts
6323 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca Cyber Monday: Instant Pot Duo Plus 9-in-1 6-Qt Cooker $90, Bose QC25 Noise-Cancelling Headphones $149 + More

Hello, Amazon's Cyber Monday sale is live -- here's a list of most (not all) of their spotlight deals, excluding limited-time Lightning deals. The Black Friday pricing for their devices (Echo, Fire, Kindle, etc) have also been extended through Cyber Monday -- you can find a list of them here.
Apparel
Appliances and Kitchen
Beauty and Wellness
Electronics and Peripherals
Entertainment
Furniture and Home
Kids and Baby
Smart Home
Toys and Video Games
Everything expires in 24 hours.
Ice Town Costs Ice Clown His Town Crown
46 replies
Nov 23, 2018
5 posts
9 upvotes
Canadian Tire- Spend $200 online, get $50 promo code (November 26th only)
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3674 posts
1960 upvotes
Ontario
I have the Bond collection on DVD plus Blurays since then, is it worth upgrading to the Bluray?
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
2111 posts
2016 upvotes
Landon99 wrote: Any deal for $200 though?
Not much ... just crappy cdn tire sale on jacked-up regualr prices.
Life is full of twists.
Stay flexible.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2466 posts
2396 upvotes
Ottawa
KithcenAid mixer for $319.99 is a pretty good deal.
I am a current Koodo customer
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
2543 posts
5838 upvotes
Ontario
TCWeasel wrote: I have the Bond collection on DVD plus Blurays since then, is it worth upgrading to the Bluray?
At this price, I would say yes. Though I'm not sure if this set includes Spectre. I have the 50 years blu-ray set, that was released before Spectre. But I think there was a new one that included it since then.
Sep 8, 2010
680 posts
872 upvotes
Ottawa
bonbon321 wrote: Is the Bose headphones a good deal?
This is an awesome deal, when they go on sale they are around 190$.
150$ is the lowest price ever.
Sep 8, 2010
680 posts
872 upvotes
Ottawa
cappaj wrote: KithcenAid mixer for $319.99 is a pretty good deal.
I don't know well they line of KitchenAid mixers. Is this one worth it compared to the one where is bowl is fixed?
Sep 1, 2011
35 posts
9 upvotes
Ottawa
TCWeasel wrote: I have the Bond collection on DVD plus Blurays since then, is it worth upgrading to the Bluray?
100% yes! I got this last year on Black Friday and it was $10 more. It comes with all 24 films and unlike the white box version it has a Bonus disc with a feature doc on Bond!
Most of all, it came with digital codes which I sold online for about $40.
This price is a steal at $2.50 a film.
Apr 15, 2018
103 posts
222 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Haven’t the jacks changed on the new iPhones?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3674 posts
1960 upvotes
Ontario
Based on what the resale value of the DVD collection is, it would seem I could break even (give or take) on upgrading to the Bluray. I shall purchase.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Jan 13, 2007
603 posts
24 upvotes
North York
Where can I get a deal on the Instant Pot 3 quart size?

Seems to be only the larger sizes that are on sale....
Apr 2, 2015
353 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bose is a good deal but it's hard to go back to wired headphones when you've gone wireless, especially with devices losing headphone jacks these days..
Mar 26, 2012
203 posts
65 upvotes
Thanks.. those Bose headphones look decent, I havent had decent headphones in a long time. Well rated if old. Removable cord.. think Ill get that.
Nov 15, 2018
2 posts
1 upvote
This year i didn't buy anything from Amazon for Black Friday or Cyber Monday. remember when they use to sell stuff people wanted from other companies and not just their Ring, Kindle and Alexa crap. Well google store got my 600$ this year and Walmart another couple hundred; Amazon.ca - zilch- i already replaced my ring door bell and Alexa amazon shopping device earlier this year.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)