Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca - Lightening Deal - Handheld Endoscope with Color LCD Screen, IFM Optics Digital Borescope for $67.99

Apr 15, 2009
111 posts
356 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca - Lightening Deal - Handheld Endoscope with Color LCD Screen, IFM Optics Digital Borescope for $67.99

If you are looking for an inspection camera with a built in LCD display, this seems like a good deal.

It is the lowest price according to camel camel, and has good reviews on amazon. Item fulfilled by Amazon.

Deal link:
https://www.amazon.ca/Endoscope-IFM-Ins ... op?ie=UTF8

Item Details:
RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX: Camera and LCD combined into one; weighs only 0.7 lb; no need to connect to a phone; the inspection camera provides stable camera performance and it is easy to use for both the young and old
LONG BATTERY LIFE: Up to 6 hours of battery life; lengthy operating time to finish all your work; the high strength endoscopic camera is sure to meet all your needs even over longer usage periods
ADJUSTABLE 2.3-INCH LCD: 640 x 480 HD resolution; contrast ratio, image direction and brightness can be adjusted at the press of a button; 8 levels of LED brightness for visibility in darker areas; a clear picture that adapts to different environments
WIDE APPLICATION: 2.0 megapixel CMOS; can connect to optical fiber cables of various lengths; IP67 waterproof rating and various accessories included; the borescope with additional light can be used for checking house internals, machinery, and even retrieving rings
WORRY-FREE PURCHASE: The IFM fiber optic camera comes with a 12-month warranty and lifetime maintenance policy for peace of mind

Price All in:

Order Summary
Items: CDN$ 79.99
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 5.90
Lightning Deal: -CDN$ 12.00
FREE Shipping: -CDN$ 5.90
Total before tax: CDN$ 67.99
Estimated GST/HST: CDN$ 0.00
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$ 0.00
Order Total: CDN$ 67.99
Last edited by Stevey3001 on Mar 14th, 2018 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
18 replies
Jul 22, 2013
4 posts
11 upvotes
Oakville
Stop showing me things that I didn't know I need!!
Apr 15, 2009
111 posts
356 upvotes
DennisN986 wrote: Stop showing me things that I didn't know I need!!
I was looking for a camera since I want to install some recess lights when the EnergySaveOn coupons starts April 8 for Ontario, I figured, this would come in handy.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1746 posts
3106 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Dammm you OP. Making me spend money one something I did not know I needed
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Apr 10, 2006
864 posts
858 upvotes
LOL. Yes, I'm with the same sentiment as the fellow posters above. I never knew if I needed this until you showed me and now I'm thinking where I can use it. Thankfully, my 2nd half of the brain is like, how many times will you use it before it's covered with dust on top of the shelves. Oh wait, my 1st half of the brain is now arguing back. Damn you OP. I'm having a brain fight right now.
Oct 3, 2016
423 posts
697 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Lightening deal? Will this brighten up my home?
Jan 19, 2006
84 posts
66 upvotes
Castlegar BC
JDTheCanadian wrote: Lightening deal? Will this brighten up my home?
Ah, that makes sense. I thought it was going to lighten my wallet.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4169 posts
6806 upvotes
Langley, BC
now i can perform colonoscopies for all of my neighbours!
Dec 23, 2010
544 posts
275 upvotes
Hamilton
steven80 wrote: now i can perform colonoscopies for all of my neighbours!
I'll be performing a colonoscopy on my Miata's rocker panels. Thanks OP Thumbs Up Sign
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1717 posts
717 upvotes
Markham
DennisN986 wrote: Stop showing me things that I didn't know I need!!
only way to save yourself is to cancel all your credit cards and live under a box!
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21245 posts
25711 upvotes
GTA
I got one that plugs into my laptop or cell phone for under $10.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Apr 15, 2009
111 posts
356 upvotes
engineered wrote: I got one that plugs into my laptop or cell phone for under $10.
Too risky for me to have a cell phone/laptop hanging while working on a car engine or near a sink or construction project, hand held enclosed unit is better for me.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21245 posts
25711 upvotes
GTA
Stevey3001 wrote: Too risky for me to have a cell phone/laptop hanging while working on a car engine or near a sink or construction project, hand held enclosed unit is better for me.
Fair enough. I have a several old cell phones that I can use for dangerous situations.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)