Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca: Nutella 1KG tub $6.12

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2020 8:58 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1806 posts
1606 upvotes
darkspider wrote: What do you guys eat this with?
just a peice of bread. i have an active job so a couple pieces of bread folded up with the goodness is great.
Oct 15, 2013
324 posts
322 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Well, you can call MoonPatrol "Karen" all you want but (s)he started a debate and probably got a few people (like me) thinking about Nutella in a different way.
i did not think it was a vegetable but it got me to NOT order it although I have Free delivery because of yesterday's Amazon Prime event.
And this is why people should never shut up about health and environment issues, no matter what red hat wearers on the other side are typing. You can smell the hate they have for environmental concerns and will probably find distasteful Greta memes on their FB wall.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8700 posts
5076 upvotes
ON
Wheatboy wrote: Probably the same person people who order Large timmies double double -- which are worse with with 15g sugar & 7g fat lol
Per tbs ?
I microwave it and drink it with a straw like a milkshake at breakfast with my cereal.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8700 posts
5076 upvotes
ON
RobertL059 wrote: It's not a myth that huge area's of rain forest are being destroyed to grow garbage palm oil
Palm oil doesn't come from where you think it comes from...
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2364 posts
1777 upvotes
Montreal, QC
dilligafeh wrote: Palm oil doesn't come from where you think it comes from...
Well, that'd explain the proteins.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Apr 25, 2020
166 posts
51 upvotes
thanks! great price for a tub of Nutella goodness.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2009
1171 posts
761 upvotes
I think a lot of people eat it plain with a spoon and then wonder why they're obese.

I know of a few people who I could buy this for, but I would feel bad doing so because even if they don't know how horrible it is for them (or don't care) *I* know better and would feel bad contributing to their poor eating habits.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
4863 posts
3077 upvotes
Burnaby
Just toying with flipp to see where Nutella was on sale. $4/725g in store at Super-C in Quebec.

LOL, this deal beats Amazon "hot deal" by a mile [well, by $0.79 per kg, 15% less expensive]. Amazon pricing reminds me of defunct NCIX pricing practices [and somehow Best Buy's].

Nutella-725g-CAD4-superc-lot-cheaper-than-at-amazon-quebec-only.JPG

People, shop locally, support your neighborhood b&m supermarket/hypermarket/farmers' market! -- Hint: find your local deals easily using flipp.
yare yare daze...
[space reserved for peddling, shilling, self-promotion advertising]
Insert here list of companies with referral programs
Oct 13, 2020
7 posts
4 upvotes
I love Nutella and I guess this is already a good deal. Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8999 posts
13258 upvotes
cvrle1 wrote: Costco west has 2 x 1kg jars on sale for 11.99 this week.
...[/img]
I was at Costco earlier, and the regular price was $10.99 in Quebec. (Pointe-Claire location to be exact)

hemmjy wrote: For Quebec residents, you can get the 725g Nutella tub for $4 from October 15th to October 21st at Super C. This deal amounts to $5.52/kg, which is 10% cheaper than the deal promoted in this thread. Using Maxi's unbeatable program, you can get it over there too for the same price.
See above, which works out to $5.50/kg ;)
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2014
1524 posts
870 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I got my Kraft spread today. I tasted it, expecting it to taste like a knockoff, but it's damn delicious. It tastes like a Kinder Bueno bar.
Aug 6, 2006
143 posts
36 upvotes
Concord
is this cheaper than the twin costco tubs? i think they sell for like 12$ but not sure if it is ikg tubs each
May 19, 2020
14 posts
3 upvotes
bought this from Walmart for $4.47. sale end on Wednesday.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2384 posts
1505 upvotes
GTA
musketeer wrote: Costco price:
So the delivered price is $14.99, which would make this better. On top of that you can just buy one.
ankysrulz wrote: thats grocery price which is always much more than in store price.
It sucks that they jack up the price for online purchase. Then they even charge you an extra $3 for delivery :(
Aug 6, 2006
143 posts
36 upvotes
Concord
ankysrulz wrote: thats grocery price which is always much more than in store price.
I bought it for same price 11.99 yesterday from Costco - its around the corner. Costco is a biweekly dtop for me, if not every week. The best part is I walk out only with items that are on my grocery list before entering the store :-)
Aug 6, 2006
143 posts
36 upvotes
Concord
Britex wrote: So the delivered price is $14.99, which would make this better. On top of that you can just buy one.

It sucks that they jack up the price for online purchase. Then they even charge you an extra $3 for delivery :(
its all about economies of scale and the costs associated. Amazon has perfected the model, and at times Amazon may also sell at loss, because they will make the money elsewhere from the same customer.
Jun 14, 2018
153 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
3.88$ for 725g
In foodbasic n nofrills
Very common