Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca Prime members only: Stream Prime Video for the first time and get a $10 credit

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2019 9:30 pm
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
What if you sign up for prime/trial now? Eligible?
Jan 9, 2007
793 posts
267 upvotes
Markham
Im a trial member, got the $10 credit within the first 5 minutes watching!!

Please note: it says the $10 must be used within 7 days.
Koodo $60/10gb
Rogers $39.99/150Mbps download/unlimited

if you know of a better deal, please PM me
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25984 posts
10378 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: Man this one's actually annoying.

Who the hell subscribes to prime and never watches a single thing on Prime Video? It's literally included.
Me. i have way too much stuff to watch now as well as going to the show every other week in the summer...
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2017
2609 posts
2703 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: Man this one's actually annoying.

Who the hell subscribes to prime and never watches a single thing on Prime Video? It's literally included.
Both of my parents.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2016
1663 posts
4016 upvotes
After watching a video, I got this email:
As part of a special promotion for Prime members, we're sending you a $10 Amazon credit. Although you will not see the credit in your account, the $10 will be automatically applied to your next purchase of $20 or more on eligible items at Amazon.ca.

Credit must be used within 7 days.

Learn more
The credit only applies to eligible items, those shipped and sold by Amazon.ca. Look for the "Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca" tag on the product detail page. The credit does not apply to products sold by other Amazon entities or third-party sellers. The promotional credit cannot be used on digital content or Amazon Gift Cards. See full terms & conditions.

I placed an order of $40 that qualify ("Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca") and my card was charged for the full amount.
Last edited by Admin on Jul 32th, 2027 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
May 17, 2017
46 posts
9 upvotes
just watched a Funny or Die video 2:45mins and got the credit right away
Aug 12, 2015
267 posts
269 upvotes
Concord, ON
PatrickB012050 wrote: After watching a video, I got this email:

I placed an order of $40 that qualify ("Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca") and my card was charged for the full amount.
You should see something like this when you were checking out
Images
  • amazon10off.PNG
Dec 24, 2011
891 posts
634 upvotes
Thanks OP! Was looking at getting the Echo Input for awhile and knew it would drop. This deal ($10 off) In combination with the Amazon assistant ($5 off) and the Prime day discount ($25 off), it came to $10+taxes (along with a pair of scissors I needed anyways).

Echo Input is nowhere worth the $45 pricetag, but very happy for $10.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2016
1663 posts
4016 upvotes
victor158128 wrote: You should see something like this when you were checking out
Placed exact same order again and got the credit. I guess the first time, even if I got the email, it was not yet applied to my account. I cancelled the first order now. All good!
Last edited by Admin on Jul 32th, 2027 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 12, 2015
267 posts
269 upvotes
Concord, ON
PatrickB012050 wrote: Placed exact same order again and got the credit. I guess the first time, even if I got the email, it was not yet applied to my account. I cancelled the first order now. All good!
They say second time is a charm, lol
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
Yes, let's ignore those who are avid users, despite better streaming selections elsewhere. Dumb promo.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
Nikhilvoid wrote: Lol, I guess competing with Netflix isn't going well
I have both. There are some little gems on Amazon (Sneaky Pete, Tin Star, Hannah, The Terror to name a few) but Netflix obviously has better selection overall. Amazon videos are, however, free with Prime. They also do have a much larger foreign language subtitle coverage than Netflix if watching with family who prefer their language.
For Sale:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
thelasthunter wrote: I have both. There are some little gems on Amazon (Sneaky Pete, Tin Star, Hannah, The Terror to name a few) but Netflix obviously has better selection overall. Amazon videos are, however, free with Prime. They also do have a much larger foreign language subtitle coverage than Netflix if watching with family who prefer their language.
I think Prime is also starting to bag Bollywood movies in hopes of increasing their subscriber base in India lol
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
i got the email credit, 5mins in..not even! its fast! thx op

As part of a special promotion for Prime members, we're sending you a $10 Amazon credit. Although you will not see the credit in your account, the $10 will be automatically applied to your next purchase of $20 or more on eligible items at Amazon.ca.

Credit must be used within 7 days.

will this stack wit that amazon chrome extension 5 off 25$ credit/promo?

also i don't think these credits will work with items like the echo dots, firestick4ks, fireHD tablets...ymmv, amazon smartened up...it used to work with that canadapost amazon cash credits but then they disabled it on certain amazon popular items

i can confirm it stacks..u can buy a 25$ item and u will get a -15$ promotional discount!
Your available balance

Use your CDN$ 15.00 Promotional balance
Continue
You can review this order before it's final.
More Payment Options
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2017
2089 posts
1562 upvotes
Thanks OP! Worked, now have L&O SVU to binge lol

“Credit must be used within 7 days.”

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)