Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca - SanDisk Ultra 200GB microSDXC 33.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2019 10:42 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2009
1174 posts
600 upvotes
Vancouver
what are the write speeds people are getting on theses cards? I tested mine and two other peoples with different usb 3.0 /c readers and we seem to be cap at 40-45mb/s tested on multi systems
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2009
1174 posts
600 upvotes
Vancouver
Warning: Only 187713 of 187714 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 44.4 MByte/s
Reading speed: 87.7 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

I got two that is about that range
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
alicklee wrote: Warning: Only 187713 of 187714 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 44.4 MByte/s
Reading speed: 87.7 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

I got two that is about that range
Another real, positive trend.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5335 posts
3149 upvotes
A Place to Stand
I bought one of these for my wife to leave in the SD slot in her MacBook to back up files occasionally. She could not add anything to it, it would not allow her. SO I put the card into the SD slot on my PC, and it opens, but it is showing the capacity of the card as 2.84 mb capacity. Not a typo, 2 megabytes. Anyone have any idea if this is a dud or could it be something else? I tried it in another adapter, same result. Is it possible the computers cannot recognize a large SD card? Not sure what to try, but want to in the return window with Amazon.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
midget_man wrote: I bought one of these for my wife to leave in the SD slot in her MacBook to back up files occasionally. She could not add anything to it, it would not allow her. SO I put the card into the SD slot on my PC, and it opens, but it is showing the capacity of the card as 2.84 mb capacity. Not a typo, 2 megabytes. Anyone have any idea if this is a dud or could it be something else? I tried it in another adapter, same result. Is it possible the computers cannot recognize a large SD card? Not sure what to try, but want to in the return window with Amazon.
Likely fake, either return for refund or exchange
Deal Guru
Mar 5, 2007
10208 posts
11270 upvotes
midget_man wrote: I bought one of these for my wife to leave in the SD slot in her MacBook to back up files occasionally. She could not add anything to it, it would not allow her. SO I put the card into the SD slot on my PC, and it opens, but it is showing the capacity of the card as 2.84 mb capacity. Not a typo, 2 megabytes. Anyone have any idea if this is a dud or could it be something else? I tried it in another adapter, same result. Is it possible the computers cannot recognize a large SD card? Not sure what to try, but want to in the return window with Amazon.
Fake, or broken. In either case, just return it as faulty.