Amazon.ca Soundpeats trueair 2 3$off with 25% code

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2020 1:34 pm
[OP]
Dec 17, 2009
247 posts
97 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca Soundpeats trueair 2 3$off with 25% code

Hi, was looking for some decent wireless earbuds and according to scabir reviews [url=https://www.scarbir.com/tws/soundpeats-trueair2-review...[/url] these earbuds are very good.

There's a 3$ coupon for the white version and 7$ for the black version...also a 25% code...(Save 25% each on SoundPEATS TrueAir2 Wireless Earbuds White offered by Mysound when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code APZF5P9W)

my total came to 36.74 no tax

nb: the black version has no 25% coupon but 7$ off
12 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
5327 posts
2566 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
I’m looking for some cheapish Bluetooth headphones for work. I’m an electrician I’m moving a lot during the job and a big priority is something that stays in my ear well. I don’t have time to be picking them up regularly and many environments I’m in I probably won’t put them back in my ear after a fall until I’ve been able to clean them. Sound quality isn’t a huge deal breaker as I’m in noisy environments and it’s just something to make the day a little more enjoyable while I work and listen to music. My use case is 100% work as I already have AirPods Pro I use on my personal time.

Having said that does anyone have experience with these units and if so would these meet my needs?
[OP]
Dec 17, 2009
247 posts
97 upvotes
Hi, I think they're the newer model...so maybe not many input yet... also there's so much competition and brands now hard to evaluate (specially with fake reviews from people who get them at a discount from certain companies...)

Maybe check some youtube video reviews

I'll get them next wednesday...also it's amazon if you don't like them you can return them easily...the coupon code might not be there long
Dec 1, 2005
114 posts
113 upvotes
Calgary, AB
ChicoQuente wrote: I’m looking for some cheapish Bluetooth headphones for work. I’m an electrician I’m moving a lot during the job and a big priority is something that stays in my ear well. I don’t have time to be picking them up regularly and many environments I’m in I probably won’t put them back in my ear after a fall until I’ve been able to clean them. Sound quality isn’t a huge deal breaker as I’m in noisy environments and it’s just something to make the day a little more enjoyable while I work and listen to music. My use case is 100% work as I already have AirPods Pro I use on my personal time.

Having said that does anyone have experience with these units and if so would these meet my needs?
If you like gen 1 iPhone earbuds or airpods, these are for you.

The over-ear ones are a guarantee to stay in. Personally I love the Soundpeats version. It had a $13 off coupon last week, but just expired.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B083TF ... 8LUM&psc=1
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
5327 posts
2566 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
warnpeace wrote: If you like gen 1 iPhone earbuds or airpods, these are for you.

The over-ear ones are a guarantee to stay in. Personally I love the Soundpeats version. It had a $13 off coupon last week, but just expired.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B083TF ... 8LUM&psc=1
Thanks for the info. I saw them last week and immediately regretted not buying them when the sale was over. It’s no rush so I think I’ll just wait for the next one. It’s by no means a NEED so I can wait, only reason I’ve been thinking about it more lately is my company has been ultra slow and I’m spending a ton of time barely doing anything. Some podcasts would make those days more bearable. Haha
Sep 1, 2004
702 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
Do these have multiple device support?
Mar 10, 2006
37 posts
35 upvotes
Mississauga
I picked up some MPOW M30's during a lighting sale a few weeks back. I use them when doing work around the house or on my car. They fit very snug and I forget I have them in my ears.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1717 posts
1517 upvotes
Ontario
ChicoQuente wrote: I’m looking for some cheapish Bluetooth headphones for work. I’m an electrician I’m moving a lot during the job and a big priority is something that stays in my ear well. I don’t have time to be picking them up regularly and many environments I’m in I probably won’t put them back in my ear after a fall until I’ve been able to clean them. Sound quality isn’t a huge deal breaker as I’m in noisy environments and it’s just something to make the day a little more enjoyable while I work and listen to music. My use case is 100% work as I already have AirPods Pro I use on my personal time.

These earbuds are hard tipped so they may not fit your needs unless they perfectly fit. I haven't moved around much with them but there's that constant feeling that they're loose.
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
12055 posts
14542 upvotes
Toronto
Sambo wrote: Do these have multiple device support?
No, does no support Bluetooth multipoint

from https://d30xe33nn47bre.cloudfront.net/P ... manual.pdf

"3.SOUNDPEATS TrueAir2 earbuds can remember previously paired device. To reconnect to one device, you only need to activate the Bluetooth in the device and take out both earbuds, the earbuds will automatically connect to each other, and then pair to the device. If they don’t re-pair automatically, please choose the pairing name to connect again."
Destiny is all
Aug 23, 2017
90 posts
52 upvotes

I’ve owned these for a month and love how they sound.That said, they do not fit snugly enough that I’d wear them doing trades work. I’d go with a Soundpeats in-ear models like the True (which I also own) or Truefree. For the price they are solid for sound and charge length.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
5327 posts
2566 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
DarthVicious wrote: I’ve owned these for a month and love how they sound.That said, they do not fit snugly enough that I’d wear them doing trades work. I’d go with a Soundpeats in-ear models like the True (which I also own) or Truefree. For the price they are solid for sound and charge length.
Thanks for the insight. I’ll avoid these ones and keep an eye out for other options. As someone (that doesn’t have an ear for high end audio) that went with the convenience of AirPods for my go to buds I’m overwhelmed by the number of cheaper ones I keep seeing posted here. So hard to make a decision! Do you think something like these Truefree are what you meant?

EDIT: link fixed.
Aug 23, 2017
90 posts
52 upvotes
ChicoQuente wrote: Thanks for the insight. I’ll avoid these ones and keep an eye out for other options. As someone (that doesn’t have an ear for high end audio) that went with the convenience of AirPods for my go to buds I’m overwhelmed by the number of cheaper ones I keep seeing posted here. So hard to make a decision! Do you think something like these Truefree are what you meant?

EDIT: link fixed.
These ones...
Dec 3, 2007
788 posts
623 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario

I recommend Soundpeats Q12 HD if they go on special again (or another RFDer likes the Q32 HD).
The Q12s stay in my ears with the right plastic things that fit in the earlobe, and sound is good for the price. Having said that, they do have the wire beneath the head, so not sure if this is what you're looking for.
amazon-ca-soundpeats-q12-hd-wireless-bl ... a-2418167/

Forget that, these don't seem to be available on Amazon for now.