Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca: Switch Catherine: Full Body - 39.99$...

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2021 6:58 pm
20 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2018
1013 posts
1562 upvotes
Damn, people love superfluous grammar.
Outlaw ellipses and apostrophes.

Now, you've got ven more options whn paying for transit with PRESTO contactless payment on UP Express.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2303 posts
2322 upvotes
Montreal
If you love BOOBS this game is for you !
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Jan 17, 2017
341 posts
392 upvotes
Bessem wrote: If you love BOOBS this game is for you !
The story is really well done and the multiple endings are fun. The game is like 50% boobs.

Okay maybe 70%. PS4 version is far superior though, Switch version looks like it was filmed on a camera with grease smeared all over the lens.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
PS4 version please.
Dec 24, 2017
382 posts
556 upvotes
Vancouver
Nintendo official also has the digital copy on sale for $34.99.

Is the $5 extra worth buying the physical ?
Jan 31, 2007
427 posts
145 upvotes
Hamilton
Just so everyone's expectations are in check, the boob content is actually pretty minimal. Some cleavage, sure, but there's no explicit nudity and the few "sex scenes" are brief and/or implied. Play this one for the plot, puzzles, and soundtrack; you're better off looking elsewhere if you want to get your rocks off.
Nintendo official also has the digital copy on sale for $34.99.

The only cartridge I own is Smash Bros and that never leaves the Switch. I'd save the $5 but everyone's playing habits are different.
Looking for: Animorphs: 42, 44, 47, 48, 50, Battle Royale manga issue 15
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
3297 posts
3195 upvotes
Mark1381 wrote: The story is really well done and the multiple endings are fun. The game is like 50% boobs.

Okay maybe 70%. PS4 version is far superior though, Switch version looks like it was filmed on a camera with grease smeared all over the lens.
If you play on a tv sure, but portable it looks great. Game itself is unique and fun. I would think people owning multiple consoles would normally only get multiplat games on switch for the portable play. Here is an article that explains the differences between ps4 and switch https://themakoreactor.com/featured/cat ... dlc/13740/
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2002
2927 posts
334 upvotes
Nations Capital
jaktor wrote: Nintendo official also has the digital copy on sale for $34.99.

I think you might still get a free keychain with the physical. if you believe the amazon reviews.
Now Heat ENABLED :)
-----------
Who Are You? - What Do You Want? - Why Are You Here? - Where Are You Going?
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1137 posts
1082 upvotes
Mooooonnn
Am I the only one find the cube part of the game is hard? I find. It worth the time and efforts for the boobs...
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario
This is a game I've been waiting for a good drop. $34.99 digital is very tempting. But since I won't have time to play over the next bit, I will wait hopefully for a sub $30 drop with physical in the fall.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2303 posts
2322 upvotes
Montreal
use 50PERCENT to get 50% off water based Lube
watermelon or peach flavour ,
making this thread a juicy deal!
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
Bessem wrote: use 50PERCENT to get 50% off water based Lube
watermelon or peach flavour ,
making this thread a juicy deal!
Juicy watermelons? I mean, doesn't Catherine already have juicy melons?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
2575 posts
1757 upvotes
Can't remember if I played this game myself or watched a YouTuber play it instead..

It was a good time though
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3187 posts
2320 upvotes
Toronto
This game is 10% boobs and 90% sheep, you weirdos.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1137 posts
1082 upvotes
Mooooonnn
generaltao99 wrote: This game is 10% boobs and 90% sheep, you weirdos.
Exactly those sheep don’t deserve the stress times and endless replay
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Jan 17, 2015
346 posts
395 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
PS3 version was one of my favorite games ever. I liked the remake, but the hard difficulty was not the same as the PS3 story on hard. That was the only thing i didn't like of the game. Loved the online 1v1, despite the bugs, for the one month that it was alive for (lmao) and i think Axis Mundi being a little easier is something most people enjoyed.