Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] [Amazon Canada] Choetech Wireless 7.5W Qi Charger - $13.99 (50% OFF)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2018 2:59 pm
[OP]
Oct 12, 2012
814 posts
1139 upvotes
Siefer999 wrote: Did you click the 2$ off coupon before adding to cart?
Do they stack? I used the coupon code when finishing my cart
Feb 2, 2009
232 posts
44 upvotes
cursayer wrote: Hmm didn't see that before. I'm not sure what the correlation between typos and product quality is though? Lol
There is a correlation. It shows how professional the company is in representing their brand and product.
Mar 12, 2016
529 posts
602 upvotes
So can I use this with the samsung adaptive fast charging adapter? Is that qc 2.0 or 3.0
Nov 16, 2015
405 posts
683 upvotes
Toronto, ON
UWOD2020 wrote: So can I use this with the samsung adaptive fast charging adapter? Is that qc 2.0 or 3.0
if the charger came with your S6 or newer it's QC 2.0 or higher
Mar 12, 2016
529 posts
602 upvotes
Honestly, I don't really understand why people need such super fast charging. It would actually require more effort from me to take the phone off the charging pad to avoid it topping up too high because it charges so fast LOL (just to preserve battery life for future when I do need it topped up, so I am purposely cutting down on the charge now when I am still a light user)
Jun 18, 2015
385 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto, ON
UWOD2020 wrote: Honestly, I don't really understand why people need such super fast charging. It would actually require more effort from me to take the phone off the charging pad to avoid it topping up too high because it charges so fast LOL (just to preserve battery life for future when I do need it topped up, so I am purposely cutting down on the charge now when I am still a light user)
yeah thats not how batteries work
Mar 12, 2016
529 posts
602 upvotes
winenaught88 wrote: yeah thats not how batteries work
Sorry to break it to you but it is, should I google it for you or can you do it

Of course, i'm not talking about the fact of overcharging past 100%, which phones have software to prevent that from happening, or from overheating, I'm talking about the chemistry of lithium ion.

Very simple video from linus tech tips, certain facts are wrong but majority is correct:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9868 posts
4499 upvotes
cursayer wrote: What do you mean won't turn on anymore? I thought these things are always on
Like put your phone on it and it does nothing and its not powering on unplug cable plug back in and still nothing.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9868 posts
4499 upvotes
UWOD2020 wrote: So can I use this with the samsung adaptive fast charging adapter? Is that qc 2.0 or 3.0
It would be 2.0 if its a newer samsung like s7 for sure and above. Maybe s6? Ill dig out my old s6 and check.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Nov 16, 2015
405 posts
683 upvotes
Toronto, ON
UWOD2020 wrote: Sorry to break it to you but it is, should I google it for you or can you do it

Of course, i'm not talking about the fact of overcharging past 100%, which phones have software to prevent that from happening, or from overheating, I'm talking about the chemistry of lithium ion.

Very simple video from linus tech tips, certain facts are wrong but majority is correct:
hmm..... if one had a smart plug you could plug your phone charger / qi pad into the smart plug and using IFTTT have the smart plug turn off when the phone reaches 100% between certain times (overnight)
Mar 12, 2016
529 posts
602 upvotes
Andyc416 wrote: hmm..... if one had a smart plug you could plug your phone charger / qi pad into the smart plug and using IFTTT have the smart plug turn off when the phone reaches 100% between certain times (overnight)
Ah well that's not necessary, and not what I was referring to