Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

[Amazon Canada] Gears of war 4 Ultimate Edition $37.84 (still changing)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2017 1:57 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
1897 posts
929 upvotes
BC

[Amazon.ca] [Amazon Canada] Gears of war 4 Ultimate Edition $37.84 (still changing)

I haven't seen this posted, the one I updated last Saturday was in the expired hot deals.
Bought this game when the price was $40.7 last Saturday and now it is down to $38.51 (was denied price adjustment).

I don't know if a lot of you already owns this but this is a good price, the price in the expired deals thread was at $39.99

bestbuy is OOS at $59.99
the source has this at $90
Last edited by gundamwingZero on Aug 30th, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Mar 31, 2006
322 posts
563 upvotes
Coquitlam
If you ask me the season pass for the game is useless and also the game came out as well. Even if you don't have the season pass believe it or not you can still play the maps.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2637 posts
1303 upvotes
North York
This is an amazing deal. I paid nearly full. Gears of War 4 will be getting the update for Scorpio.

The season pass is a bit of a letdown to be honest. Its just remakes or maps from previous games.... Still the game's multiplayer is really fun.
Oct 12, 2003
677 posts
169 upvotes
Moose Jaw
Thanks OP. Had the digital version but glad to get this version at this price.
Aug 20, 2017
2 posts
Awesome...thanks OP! Can't believe this is almost cheaper than the standard version. This will go great with my Xbox One X!
Apr 20, 2017
239 posts
412 upvotes
Whats the difference between this and the version here at Wal-Mart?

HERE

Just the season pass & steelcase? I'm new to xbox, however have pre-ordered a One X so starting to look into games.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
1897 posts
929 upvotes
BC
foz240 wrote: Whats the difference between this and the version here at Wal-Mart?

HERE

Just the season pass & steelcase? I'm new to xbox, however have pre-ordered a One X so starting to look into games.
I guess those are remastered copies for xbox one... this has a '4' for the 4th iteration of the franchise...
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
15241 posts
6059 upvotes
London
foz240 wrote: Whats the difference between this and the version here at Wal-Mart?

HERE

That is just a remaster of the original gears of war

The OP posted Gears 4
Apr 20, 2017
239 posts
412 upvotes
gundamwingZero wrote: I guess those are remastered copies for xbox one... this has a '4' for the 4th iteration of the franchise...
ahh, missed that. Thanks
Apr 20, 2017
239 posts
412 upvotes
Is this still worth it given the standard edition is now 29.99?
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
15218 posts
6233 upvotes
Will this work on the pc? Does it come with a code we can redeem on the windows store?
I am a Zoomer customer.
Feb 17, 2017
182 posts
40 upvotes
This doesn't come with the Windows code, right? (Someone posted somewhere that it did, but I'm fairly certain that is incorrect).
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7351 posts
2343 upvotes
T dot 6
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/ga ... -war-4-faq

Gears of War 4 is an Xbox Play Anywhere title. What does that mean?

When you purchase an Xbox Play Anywhere title digitally, it’s yours to play on both Xbox and Windows 10. You only need to purchase the game once via the Store on your Xbox or Windows 10 device, and it’ll appear in your game library wherever you sign in.

If you've purchased the game on Xbox and you want to play on your Windows 10 device, sign in on your device. If the game is already installed on your device, it‘ll appear in your list of apps. Otherwise, you can install it by opening the Store and selecting My library.

If you’ve purchased the game on Windows 10 and you want to play on your Xbox console, sign in on your console and go to My games & apps. If the game is already installed, it’ll appear in your game list. Otherwise, you can find it in the Ready to install section.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck