[Amazon.ca] [Amazon Canada] Ikko OH1 IEM - $139.00

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2019 12:43 am
[OP]
Nov 3, 2018
26 posts
64 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] [Amazon Canada] Ikko OH1 IEM - $139.00

Regarded as the FH5 "Lite" by Daddy Zeos they're not bad at half the price, but minus another $50 and they're basically unbeatable.

I don't have a lot of time due to Christmas Eve but if there is any interest then I can update with a link to the review and more information... Just let me know!
Last edited by PlanBGhost on Dec 24th, 2019 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2004
1426 posts
513 upvotes
North Vancouver
Title: [Amazon Canada] Ikko OH1 - $139.00

A bunch of random letters and numbers in the title that will mean nothing to most. I'd put "ear phones" in the title at the very least.
[OP]
Nov 3, 2018
26 posts
64 upvotes
da_hool wrote: Title: [Amazon Canada] Ikko OH1 - $139.00

A bunch of random letters and numbers in the title that will mean nothing to most. I'd put "ear phones" in the title at the very least.
Well apparently 3 of the people who understand the random numbers and letters disapprove so I doubt it'll help. But I will update it, thanks.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2004
1426 posts
513 upvotes
North Vancouver
PlanBGhost wrote: Well apparently 3 of the people who understand the random numbers and letters disapprove so I doubt it'll help. But I will update it, thanks.
I'm fairly certain the more likely case is they came in to see what the thread was all about, then realized it was something they weren't interested in and got annoyed --> downvoted. :) RFD can be a tough crowd.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3898 posts
5039 upvotes
somewhere in B.C.
IEM isn't much of an addition

I'm with da_hool, I had no idea what these were either
Nov 26, 2015
16 posts
7 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Any more info for this IEM?
I got KZ ZSX two weeks ago and have been using them with comply tips. Really enjoying them a lot, excellent fit and don't have the piercing treble like some other IEMs .
[OP]
Nov 3, 2018
26 posts
64 upvotes
da_hool wrote: I'm fairly certain the more likely case is they came in to see what the thread was all about, then realized it was something they weren't interested in and got annoyed --> downvoted. :) RFD can be a tough crowd.
Oh definitely, but when you have to post to earn the right to downvote then it's really discouraging...
Banned
Feb 6, 2017
2176 posts
1257 upvotes
Upvoted to balance out the negativity especially on Christmas. Cheers!

I'll have to do a bit more research on these, I'm a sucker for good sounding headphones, my problem is that I either end up losing or breaking them.
Banned
Feb 6, 2017
2176 posts
1257 upvotes
Darn it OP, I just pulled the trigger! I noticed that there was no tax on it either and with the current 6% Rakuten, these come to about $130 all-in!

There are a ton of reviews on YouTube all of which gives it good praise so I'll take a chance on it. Anyone know if these would be refundable to Amazon? Just asking because some stores like Canada Computers have a no return policy on earphones perhaps for hygienic/health reasons.