Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

[Amazon Canada] NIVEA Men Rock Salts Exfoliating Shower Gel, (500 mL) $2.88 NOT ADD-ON

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2021 8:03 am
Tags:
None
15 replies
Sr. Member
Jan 11, 2009
696 posts
609 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the language change... Brushed up on my French in the time it took me to figure out how to change my default language back to English Face With Tears Of Joy
Newbie
Aug 12, 2021
4 posts
Currently using this one, really like it thanks got 3! Good thing I remembered how to fix the french lol. Very bottom of the page if you didn't know.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24325 posts
31195 upvotes
TylerF82723 wrote: Good deal! English link if anyone needs it:

https://www.amazon.ca/NIVEA-Rock-Salts- ... 967&sr=8-2
It's too late, once I click the French link once, it stays in French on my account.

French Amazon is a booby trap like that.

I'll flip the languages manually.
xseanx wrote: Thanks for the language change... Brushed up on my French in the time it took me to figure out how to change my default language back to English Face With Tears Of Joy
Fun.
Last edited by redflagdealsguy on Aug 13th, 2021 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.
Newbie
Mar 6, 2021
7 posts
2 upvotes
I bought a few bottles NIVEA body wash back a couple of months ago and it just didn't feel right compared to Dove, Old Spice, and Axe. I just couldn't get a good lather with the NIVEA body wash which lead to me using more body wash to clean myself compared to the other brands.
I haven't tried the Rock Salts in particular but NIVEA Cool Kick, Sensitive and Protect & Care all didn't feel good to use.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 11, 2006
783 posts
714 upvotes
Richmond
JMaDeal1952 wrote: I bought a few bottles NIVEA body wash back a couple of months ago and it just didn't feel right compared to Dove, Old Spice, and Axe. I just couldn't get a good lather with the NIVEA body wash which lead to me using more body wash to clean myself compared to the other brands.
I haven't tried the Rock Salts in particular but NIVEA Cool Kick, Sensitive and Protect & Care all didn't feel good to use.
Same experience with the NIVEA Cool shower gel. It feels too "creamy" and very hard to lather up compared to ones from Dove.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1084 posts
2349 upvotes
lel
redflagdealsguy wrote: It's too late, once I click the French link once, it stays in French on my account.

French Amazon is a booby trap like that.

I'll flip the languages manually.
Fun.
Nah man, u francophone now. C'est comme ça que ça marche
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Newbie
Feb 18, 2019
15 posts
12 upvotes
You click once a French link, and now... tu es Français mon pot ! Bienvenue au Québec !
Sr. Member
Dec 24, 2007
955 posts
1511 upvotes
this is my fav body wash. i kinda worry about the plastic content of the little granules, but it feels very exfoliating on my skin, and i feel clean afterwards and it has a nice scent. 2.88$ is cheap, try it out guys!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5069 posts
3251 upvotes
TrueToy wrote: this is my fav body wash. i kinda worry about the plastic content of the little granules, but it feels very exfoliating on my skin, and i feel clean afterwards and it has a nice scent. 2.88$ is cheap, try it out guys!
I thought microplastics were banned and stopped? The rock salts should actually be salt right?

I'm pretty grossed out by heavy "man themed" scents but this one is nice and light.

$2.88 is the price to get it, shipped free is even better.

Top