25 upvotes
Hamilton

[Amazon.ca] Amazon - Clover Leaf Flake Light Tuna Thai Chili - 24 Count - $24

Lowest on CCC
9 replies
Sep 17, 2018
213 posts
175 upvotes
These regularly go for $1/can at grocers without having to commit to a whole flat of them.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2324 posts
1343 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Also, please note that these are 85 gms as opposed to unflavoured at 170 gms. IMHO, you can buy the bigger 170 gm can on sale almost every week for $1 and add your own flavour rather than be stuck with a flat of a single flavour.

Cash grab from manufacturer me thinks.

This does not mean, OP's is not a good deal.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
6213 posts
759 upvotes
Ottawa
StealthFinder wrote: Also, please note that these are 85 gms as opposed to unflavoured at 170 gms. IMHO, you can buy the bigger 170 gm can on sale almost every week for $1 and add your own flavour rather than be stuck with a flat of a single flavour.

Cash grab from manufacturer me thinks.

This does not mean, OP's is not a good deal.
Yea but the 170g can has a lot of water so I think it’s closer to 120g? Plus, convenience has a cost.
May 29, 2007
242 posts
58 upvotes
OOS

Great deal. My fav kind. They very seldomly go on sale
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
1132 posts
710 upvotes
Pickering
Techmann wrote: I've seen them on sale a number of times these past few months..heck Zehrs has them on sale right now @$1, and not just Thai Chili ..scroll down after landing
https://www.zehrs.ca/Food/Pantry/Canned ... 5581002_EA

Don't they have restrictions on how much you can buy per visit because of COVID? I know they do at Freshco.
I'm going to the convenient store to pick me up a pack of cigarettes...
Nov 13, 2009
541 posts
103 upvotes
Somewhere N of 49th …
Richard1986 wrote: Don't they have restrictions on how much you can buy per visit because of COVID? I know they do at Freshco.
I was just at Freshco here yesterday...picked up a case of Oasis juice. Was at No Frills and picked up 12 cans of sardines, on sale, last week. I think it depends on who has the store, but I've noticed a lot of restrictions are starting to scale back.