Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon - Clover Leaf Tuna in Olive Oil - 24 Count - $24

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2020 10:29 pm
Aug 26, 2018
181 posts
166 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Amazon.ca] Amazon - Clover Leaf Tuna in Olive Oil - 24 Count - $24

Read about this tuna on here some time ago. Regularly retails for ~ $35.00 for 24 tins. Periodically it goes on sale for $24 then goes out of stock for a while. It is now back in stock and on sale. Excellent product, excellent protein. Please note the size as this is not the larger cans, but a good size for a quick lunch or snack and very tasty in olive oil.
Last edited by JayD99424 on Jun 5th, 2020 10:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
69 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Nice. Great timing with the free mayo thread. hope the olive oil isn't too spicy
Feb 28, 2005
349 posts
226 upvotes
Montreal
Thank you for sharing this deal. I’m much more active these days so this will be helpful.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1325 posts
1288 upvotes
Take note this is Skipjack, instead of the Yellowfin which is usually inside this particular packaging.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
9652 posts
10922 upvotes
Vancouver
Recoil wrote: Take note this is Skipjack, instead of the Yellowfin which is usually inside this particular packaging.
There are substantial differences in taste between the 3 common varieties (Skipjack, Yellowfin and Albacore). Unfortunately for me I don't much care for Skipjack, which is usually cheapest. Or Flake tuna of any kind, which is basically the scrapings off the floor when they are done packaging the Solid and then the Chunk.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3630 posts
1971 upvotes
Thornhill
Can you buy the water one and then remove water and then put oliveoil? Lol
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3654 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
12 years ago, my Tunisian roommate made me taste Tuna in olive oil.

Holy Jesus, that was a revelation i got there.

Never ate Water tuna after that
May 29, 2006
691 posts
225 upvotes
Thanks OP.....I like these.... I just open a can and pour it over bagged salad and boom 30 second lunch
Nov 26, 2006
714 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto
They had the Unico 198g cans of tuna in oil at No Frills for $0.99 at No Frills last week (they're $1.47 I think this week).

That's more than double the amount of fish.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
6826 posts
7572 upvotes
Toronto
Single-serving size. These are great to pack for a lunch ... whenever we get back to commuting where a lunch packing is needed.
Si Tacuisses, Philosophus Mansisses
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1499 posts
2327 upvotes
Scote64 wrote: There are substantial differences in taste between the 3 common varieties (Skipjack, Yellowfin and Albacore). Unfortunately for me I don't much care for Skipjack, which is usually cheapest. Or Flake tuna of any kind, which is basically the scrapings off the floor when they are done packaging the Solid and then the Chunk.
Albacore tastes the best but alsonhas highest mercury content. I choose skipjack if I want more than one or maybe 2-3 days later again. Supposed to wait at least week for albacore.

Depends on how you like your tuna or how you are making it with regards to flaked, chunk, in water etc.
Aug 22, 2014
430 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Not into Tuna that much, but still so convinced this is a great deal. In for 2.

Thanks OP
Nov 13, 2013
357 posts
253 upvotes
Toronto
Is something wrong with OP's link, when I follow it and try to buy the tuna it says it is from a "John's" wishlist. Face With Tears Of Joy

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)