Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

AMAZON Echo Dot (3rd gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa $29.99 (4th gen $34.99) + BT smart bulb!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2021 11:29 am
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2020
1193 posts
3420 upvotes
ChrisR wrote: I have a dilemma.
I bought the Echo dot 4th gen with clock combo. I took the plug for an additional $5
However I've been billed $15 for the plug and $35 for the Echo dot.
Should I return the plug and pocket the $10 difference?
How is that anyone’s scummy problem but yours? If I say no is that what you want to hear? lmao
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15493 posts
10158 upvotes
Southern Ontario
It’s not unreasonable to check kijiji first. Last time I bought an ED3, it was $20 BNIB in my neighborhood picked up faster than Amazon could deliver. Just ask if the price is more. My friend bought 2 used for $25 a few months ago. This product is reliable and saturated in the community.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2493 posts
2809 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Tempting
Is the 4th generation worth that extra 5 bucks?
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15493 posts
10158 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Temporel wrote: I'm not sure but doesn't the 4th generation have a clock that the 3rd doesn't have?
They both have versions with/without clock.
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
26119 posts
8248 upvotes
where I belong
Just for fun, I may get the Echo Show 5 with screen at $55 (despite me a Google family)
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08H4P ... EEQB&psc=1

Asked for a 15% code also but this is what I got - NO
Their leaders must not like me
I'm sorry, I've checked with my leadership team and they stated we do not offer any promotion from Amazon end.
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's Mega Thread of Credit Cards Q&A
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
7836 posts
8532 upvotes
Vancouver
jerryhung wrote: Just for fun, I may get the Echo Show 5 with screen at $55 (despite me a Google family)
Even better would be the Fire 7 tablet on sale from Superstore for $40 in recent weeks. Register it to a U.S. Amazon account and you get Echo Show Mode, more-or-less equivalent to a 7" Echo Show (not supported for Amazon.ca accounts for unknown reasons).
Mar 5, 2009
364 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
Just a suggestion for people who have trouble falling asleep. My daughter raved about a sleep sounds machine (waterfall, ocean surf, babbling brook, white noise, etc.) and I bought the same one for $50. I later realized that the Echo Dot I have serves the same purpose and with many more sounds (Alexa, open sleep sounds or Alexa, play babbling brook and set sleep time for one hour, etc.,) I returned the original machine.
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
26119 posts
8248 upvotes
where I belong
Scote64 wrote: Even better would be the Fire 7 tablet on sale from Superstore for $40 in recent weeks. Register it to a U.S. Amazon account and you get Echo Show Mode, more-or-less equivalent to a 7" Echo Show (not supported for Amazon.ca accounts for unknown reasons).
Ha, thanks, interesting

but now I think about it, I won't even use it, so not gonna bother for now
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's Mega Thread of Credit Cards Q&A
Feb 23, 2010
251 posts
199 upvotes
I went in the chat to try and get the 15% off. They didn’t give me a coupon but said if you have an old echo dot and want to void its warranty or agree you won’t ask for servicing, you can get the new one and get 15% credited back to you. Got the fourth gen since we have the plastic second gen only. The sengled bulb works only with alexa.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)