• Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2020 4:28 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1595 posts
418 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Amazon - Flylinktech car jumpstart battery $54

I just bought the Gooloo 1500A and then saw this one on my order history that also has a coupon but its 1200A. Works well on my car. This one is waterproof not like the Gooloo 1500A same price after coupon.
$15 off coupon on the amazon link to make it $54. I guess it's a trade off for 300A less capacity for waterproof. Waterproof is great for those snow or rainy months.
6 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
12312 posts
3464 upvotes
no QC3 either or USB C
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1595 posts
418 upvotes
sexyj wrote: no QC3 either or USB C
True.. but it does come with a cig lighter connector and waterproof.
I'm not sure how many people would carry the gooloo around to charge their phone are these things are bulky.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1135 posts
567 upvotes
Toronto
Why would you need waterproof? You only need it for a minute, and you have the hood to protect it from the rain.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3288 posts
3870 upvotes
Oakville
jon604 wrote: I just bought the Gooloo 1500A and then saw this one on my order history that also has a coupon but its 1200A. Works well on my car. This one is waterproof not like the Gooloo 1500A same price after coupon.
$15 off coupon on the amazon link to make it $54. I guess it's a trade off for 300A less capacity for waterproof. Waterproof is great for those snow or rainy months.
Nah man, gooloo is way better, they're numbers have held the test of time and multiple RFD reviewers.

I've jump started with the Gooloo in the rain without issue. Unless I'm missing something I'm not sure why the waterproof function is enough to use this flylinktech
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9194 posts
5641 upvotes
Toronto
I think they can do better than $15, pretty much all jumpstart batteries have a code / sale of some sort. Gooloo had double discount which was what made it hot.
Images
  • Screenshot (2).png
Dec 16, 2013
86 posts
61 upvotes
Burnaby
mawzi wrote: Why would you need waterproof? You only need it for a minute, and you have the hood to protect it from the rain.
It's unnecessary for vast majority of people. However, its an just an additional feature. Could be handy for people who go camping to charge various things even if it rains. Might also be more piece of mind for people using this on a boat or have a leaky trunk. It is not a feature that will sway me to buy it though.