Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Amazon Lightning Deal Mini Wireless Keyboard Mouse Air Infrared Remote

[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1606 posts
874 upvotes
MB

Amazon Lightning Deal Mini Wireless Keyboard Mouse Air Infrared Remote

Deal Link:
Price:
9.00
Savings:
62
Expiry:
February 27, 2018
Retailer:
Amazon.ca
Amazon Lightning Deal $9 2.4G Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard Mouse Air Infrared Remote Learning For Android Smart TV Box


Image
29 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 7, 2005
4347 posts
8299 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
fakespot lists this as a "D"
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 26, 2010
1496 posts
971 upvotes
Eastern Canada
Did anyone bought it?
. . . .
Be Nice...
. . . .
Member
User avatar
Dec 14, 2010
293 posts
214 upvotes
Montreal
It's compatible with the PS4, but one of the reviews says it doesn't work very well. I wonder if it's that bad and I'd better skip it, or it's still much better than entering text with a joystick.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 26, 2010
1496 posts
971 upvotes
Eastern Canada
Just bought one, thanks OP

RFD, it's getting me addicted... lol
. . . .
Be Nice...
. . . .
Newbie
Jan 21, 2008
98 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Here is a link to the manufacturer site: http://www.riitek.com/product/mx3.html

I own this remote, found it to be very good with my Xiaomi MI box. Works great with Android TV OS, Kodi and other apps.
Only issue from the boxes end (not remote) is IR usb powers off when box off. So have to always keep box on.
Bought for $15, so $9 is a really good deal.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 26, 2010
1496 posts
971 upvotes
Eastern Canada
deal is gone now
. . . .
Be Nice...
. . . .
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 15, 2005
4156 posts
1766 upvotes
Still was live for me, I was able to add 2 to my cart even though I didn't buy it.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1574 posts
1640 upvotes
wow I literally bought it 90 seconds ago!

thanks op

Mp
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 28, 2005
3292 posts
1004 upvotes
fonzy35 wrote: deal is gone now
Still lots left. I just picked one up. I hate you for breaking my wallet, RFD.Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Sr. Member
Sep 4, 2014
702 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto, ON
fonzy35 wrote: Did anyone bought it?

I had one, air mouse is pretty useless on this one. Inaccurate, too slow or fast... Could never get it to click at right place. Returned it.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2012
1160 posts
906 upvotes
Toronto
jojothejoker wrote: I had one, air mouse is pretty useless on this one. Inaccurate, too slow or fast... Could never get it to click at right place. Returned it.
Thanks, had it in cart and you changed my mind. Was it the same model?
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 26, 2010
1496 posts
971 upvotes
Eastern Canada
boonjaca wrote: Still was live for me, I was able to add 2 to my cart even though I didn't buy it.
Weird, after i bought one at $9.00, the time counter ended and it went back to $23.95, for me..
. . . .
Be Nice...
. . . .
Moderator
User avatar
Dec 27, 2007
22428 posts
14735 upvotes
Kitchener
I would recommend getting the back-lit version.
I have two from two prior lightening deals (down to $15 from $25), no issues whatsoever.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06XHJMBQD/
It is going on another lightening deal tomorrow (8:15 PM EST) so keep an eye on the listing page.
Moderator
User avatar
Dec 27, 2007
22428 posts
14735 upvotes
Kitchener
fonzy35 wrote: Weird, after i bought one at $9.00, the time counter ended and it went back to $23.95, for me..
Its one per customer.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 26, 2010
1496 posts
971 upvotes
Eastern Canada
aasoror wrote: I would recommend getting the back-lit version.
I have two from two prior lightening deals (down to $15 from $25), no issues whatsoever.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06XHJMBQD/
It is going on another lightening deal tomorrow (8:15 PM EST) so keep an eye on the listing page.
I'm going to add it to my cart for tomorrow , where do you see lighting deal for tomorrow? Thanks
. . . .
Be Nice...
. . . .
Sr. Member
Sep 4, 2014
702 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Josecc wrote: Thanks, had it in cart and you changed my mind. Was it the same model?
It was the same model but from another seller. Maybe I just got a bad unit. I am sticking with my logitech k400 for now :).
A full keyboard with mousepad is great, thought only wish I could have a backlit on it :/
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1231 posts
1012 upvotes
I have the primecables Wireless Keyboard Mouse. It works pretty well, I think they are similar.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1098 posts
1343 upvotes
Gr8Gazu wrote: Here is a link to the manufacturer site: http://www.riitek.com/product/mx3.html

I own this remote, found it to be very good with my Xiaomi MI box. Works great with Android TV OS, Kodi and other apps.
Only issue from the boxes end (not remote) is IR usb powers off when box off. So have to always keep box on.
Bought for $15, so $9 is a really good deal.
I also own this remote. With regard to the power on/off of the TV box, I program one of those color buttons to learn the on/off IR signal from the original TV box remote. That color button is then used to power on/off the TV box.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)