Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Amazon Music HD 3 months free (again)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2020 4:11 pm
Feb 7, 2007
25 posts
11 upvotes
Delta
thanks op! this plays 24bit flac directly through HEOS on my receiver. however i noticed i cannot get that quality through any type of device streaming (airplay/bluetooth)
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
1971 posts
1085 upvotes
Calgary
rick_das wrote: thanks op! this plays 24bit flac directly through HEOS on my receiver. however i noticed i cannot get that quality through any type of device streaming (airplay/bluetooth)
Darn! My Yamaha receiver doesn’t have Amazon Music in its streaming sites list. Guess I’m stuck with AirPlay or the Apple TV app (which doesn’t support the Ultra HD modes in its app AFAIK.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9485 posts
2893 upvotes
Says:
CDN$ 7.99 per month for 90 days
CDN$ 12.99 per month after
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3398 posts
354 upvotes
Toronto
Should be good if u could cancell subscription before the end.
====================================
Jun 29, 2016
907 posts
447 upvotes
Got this as a Spotify replacement.
The Android player used bug the hell out of me because the song would pause mid-way while trying to load. Unbelievably annoying.
But they fixed it and I love it. Highly recommended.
In your face Spotify for not allowing existing long time customers to get the free Google home mini if they pre-paid their subscription.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1306 posts
221 upvotes
GTA
rick_das wrote: thanks op! this plays 24bit flac directly through HEOS on my receiver. however i noticed i cannot get that quality through any type of device streaming (airplay/bluetooth)
Thx for the HEOS confirmation. My Tidal trial is over so I'll jump onto this!
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
2133 posts
747 upvotes
EDMONTON
I had Amazon Music for a few months, then canceled and got Spotify with the free Google nestmini.

Amazon Music is so terrible compared to Spotify. But if you're cheap... free music is free music.
RFD Etiquette:
- If you are going to shoot down a deal by referencing an expired sale or past deals, please provide us with a working time machine!
Dec 19, 2007
64 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know if there is any work around for using Amazon Music HD on the Nvidia Shield?

The only way I can use it is by streaming from my phone via the built in Chromecast in the Shield which is not ideal.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1014 posts
1122 upvotes
Darn I never get the free 3 month trial period.
Feb 26, 2017
186 posts
152 upvotes
good thing the difference between 16bit and 24bit music is literally indiscernible to the human ear and you don't have to worry about it
Aug 16, 2015
928 posts
455 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Senescence wrote: good thing the difference between 16bit and 24bit music is literally indiscernible to the human ear and you don't have to worry about it
But who streams 16bit to devices?