Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

(AMAZON) Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum + Sanitizer HX9172/15 $99.99

Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
rkvtycoon wrote: So if you can price match this with bestbuy, you could also use the manufacture coupon from SDM for another $20 off....
I will say YMMV,my 2 local BB locations don't accept manufacture coupon as they have no option to scan it.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
2111 posts
841 upvotes
Mine arrived 2 days ago. Definately a different sensation in brushing than my 5000. Feels more complete due to the larger brush head covering more teeth than Oral B but I would say my 5000 can polish the individual teeth more precisely becus of the smaller flexible brush head. Guess there is a tradeoff, don't know which is really better but this deal won me over, more accessories than the 5000, lithium battery, and overseas use since it conforms to the 220V standard. I just ordered the clone diamondclean heads from Ali so hopefully replacement brush heads are not a costly factor. We will see. The stanitation gizmo is just a gimmick, wish they had a timer display like the 5000 to c how long I brushed etc.