Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Amazon Prime Day - WD Red 10TB NAS Hard Drive $284.99 save 40%

Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
2743 posts
2515 upvotes
Alberta
tietherope wrote: Back to $349.
Back to 3rd party. I wouldn't be surprised if it's restocked by Amazon. I hope so.
Sr. Member
Oct 19, 2007
641 posts
327 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: Back to 3rd party. I wouldn't be surprised if it's restocked by Amazon. I hope so.
Looks like it's back.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2012
1074 posts
152 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
snoopstah wrote: As another option, B&H have just matched Amazon.com's price for the 10TB WD Elements external drive (B&H have free shipping to Canada, so it's a better deal for us). I and many others have shucked these and found helium-filled PMR drives that are pretty much equivalent to the WD Red drives in every way apart from warranty.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... _hard.html

You pre-pay taxes so no nasty surprises, for BC I paid $179.62 US, which is approx $234 CAD (that's including all taxes, so almost exactly the same price as the Amazon.ca 8TB Red).
Sweet, thanks. Looks like I can return my 10tb seagate deal from last week. Unless having all WD in my future 8 bay synology is a bad idea.
Newbie
Sep 28, 2018
63 posts
32 upvotes
Sweet, I was able to order one. I almost ordered it when it dropped to $350 at one point but glad I waited a bit longer, this saved me some money, thanks OP!!
Sr. Member
Aug 31, 2010
848 posts
161 upvotes
Victoria
snoopstah wrote: As another option, B&H have just matched Amazon.com's price for the 10TB WD Elements external drive (B&H have free shipping to Canada, so it's a better deal for us). I and many others have shucked these and found helium-filled PMR drives that are pretty much equivalent to the WD Red drives in every way apart from warranty.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... _hard.html

You pre-pay taxes so no nasty surprises, for BC I paid $179.62 US, which is approx $234 CAD (that's including all taxes, so almost exactly the same price as the Amazon.ca 8TB Red).
How did you get the free shipping? I saw a $9.2 shipping
New Koodo User
Newbie
User avatar
Apr 17, 2019
70 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Would have been nice if they also had 12TB drives on sale
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2005
1053 posts
746 upvotes
Toronto
10TB drive is still available. You may need to click the "View Offer" button on the right hand side.

Capture.JPG
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2017
1821 posts
1202 upvotes
In for 4. I wish, that would be sick for the NAS :)
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
1019 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Just bought two of these for $350 each from Canada Computers a week and a half ago :facepalm:
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2005
1053 posts
746 upvotes
Toronto
Rae_ wrote: Just bought two of these for $350 each from Canada Computers a week and a half ago :facepalm:
I'm so sorry.
HN12345 wrote: In for 4. I wish, that would be sick for the NAS :)
That would be fantastic.
Newbie
Sep 27, 2015
50 posts
61 upvotes
Crap! I had it at $280 in my cart this morning, now when I look it's back to $350

Top