Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon: RAVPower 80W AC Outlet Power Bank 20000mAh (WITH AC OUTPUT) $85.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2020 5:23 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
4237 posts
1821 upvotes
, ON
Dhanushan wrote: Read slim_shady post
Ahhh I see. Except mine does not turn off after 30 seconds. Maybe after 5 minutes or more? It is still running until now at the time I wrote this
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1478 posts
521 upvotes
GTA
anotherbargainhunter wrote: Ahhh I see. Except mine does not turn off after 30 seconds. Maybe after 5 minutes or more? It is still running until now at the time I wrote this
If it draws a variable amount of power, it'll shut off only when it's below the internal threshold for a certain amount of time (if it draws more power at the start, it won't shut off immediately). I wish it was programmable, but unfortunately it isn't.

Reach out to the seller, they took care of me very well (even though they were a 3rd party seller and not the manufacturer). I'm completely happy with the seller even though I had problems like yours.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
4808 posts
1803 upvotes
Does it come with the usb C charger?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4286 posts
4640 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Wan gonna use it to power my M1 Mac Mini so it could be a poor man”s MacBook, but seeing that the AC outlet cuts off when load is less than 7w then I got cold feet.

The M1 Mac mini is so efficient that it draws 6w during idling and Max 39w.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
4237 posts
1821 upvotes
, ON
slim_shady wrote: If it draws a variable amount of power, it'll shut off only when it's below the internal threshold for a certain amount of time (if it draws more power at the start, it won't shut off immediately). I wish it was programmable, but unfortunately it isn't.

Reach out to the seller, they took care of me very well (even though they were a 3rd party seller and not the manufacturer). I'm completely happy with the seller even though I had problems like yours.
So from the last time I posted here which was around 11:30 am, it was running without shutting off until now at 5 pm with only 3 light left on the battery. Almost 4 hours of non stop usage to power my wavemaker that was consuming between 5-8 watts.
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
EEE2 wrote: Does it come with the usb C charger?
No, they do not come with a charger
Destiny is all
Dec 29, 2005
415 posts
179 upvotes
Victoria
Anyone tried the small one to charge any of Microsoft's Surface line