Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Amazon Seneo Fast Wireless Charger $20.49 after Lightning deal and coupon

[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11595 posts
2994 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Amazon Seneo Fast Wireless Charger $20.49 after Lightning deal and coupon

This is NOT a shill post... I came across this honestly on Amazon, and am posting because I have 2 of these, that I paid $30 for and can confirm that they do in fact work well, and FAST charge wirelessly. As I said, I personally own 2 of them, my last purchase was February of 2017 and it's still going strong.

It is on lightning deal for $25.49 and there there is a $5 coupon as well, no tax.

This will charge FAST as confirmed originally on my S7 and my S9 now too, IF you use the OG charging block that came with the device. I believe it's call Adaptive?
May not be the cheapest wireless charger out there, but it will in fact do what it says, the indicator light is great and the angle at which it stands makes it easy to use the phone as an alarm/clock, etc, while it charges.
Here is the lightning deal link (anyone else having issues seeing lightning deals on the apps lately).
https://www.amazon.ca/Seneo-Wireless-Ch ... 8ZW2QEYRR4

The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4383 posts
1285 upvotes
cbagley wrote: According to manufacturer updated version... different style though.

$13.99 with $5 coupon

https://www.amazon.ca/Seneo-Wireless-Ch ... _title_wld
A couple weeks ago it was $17.50 for two of the 15W version of this. Prices change week to week.

I have 2x pads and 2x stands 15W versions. They work great with my LG G7 Thinq.
signature closed for renovation
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11595 posts
2994 upvotes
cbagley wrote: According to manufacturer updated version... different style though.

$13.99 with $5 coupon

https://www.amazon.ca/Seneo-Wireless-Ch ... _title_wld
Saw that too, but that's a flat model, I prefer the stand up, can see notifications, use it as a bedside clock etc.

[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11595 posts
2994 upvotes
recordman wrote: A couple weeks ago it was $17.50 for two of the 15W version of this. Prices change week to week.

I have 2x pads and 2x stands 15W versions. They work great with my LG G7 Thinq.
Agreed, that pricing changes all the time, I just happened to be going through Lightning deals, and know I paid more for this... thought it was a good deal, works well, etc.
Do you have a link to the 15W models? I see one pack that is a lay down and stand up one, they say are 15W, that is $34 right now?
Do you find that the 15 W works well, may look into upgrading and donating this one to my daughter.

Just reading up, although a good deal, the LG G7 doesn't do fast wireless charging, so 15W is overkill, but again, still cheaper than the lower rated ones, etc.
My S9 only uses 10W for fast wireless charging.

Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4383 posts
1285 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: Agreed, that pricing changes all the time, I just happened to be going through Lightning deals, and know I paid more for this... thought it was a good deal, works well, etc.
Do you have a link to the 15W models? I see one pack that is a lay down and stand up one, they say are 15W, that is $34 right now?
Do you find that the 15 W works well, may look into upgrading and donating this one to my daughter.

Just reading up, although a good deal, the LG G7 doesn't do fast wireless charging, so 15W is overkill, but again, still cheaper than the lower rated ones, etc.
The 2x 15W package (1 stand, 1 pad): here
Now it's $33.99. I bought it twice, once at ~$32 and once at ~$28. The 15W gives my G7 fast charging (a Samsung 10W pad didn't give me that). Takes about 2.5-3H for a complete charge on the G7.
Last edited by recordman on Apr 15th, 2020 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11595 posts
2994 upvotes
recordman wrote: The 2x 15W package (1 stand, 1 pad): here
Now it's $33.99. I bought it twice, once at ~$32 and once at ~$28. The 15W gives my G7 fast charging (a Samsung 10W pad didn't give me that). Takes about 2.5-3H for a complete charge on the G7.
That link took me to a keyboard.
Did you mean this one?
https://www.amazon.ca/Wireless-Charger- ... s9dHJ1ZQ==
My fast charge S9 on 10W wireless charger is approx 1.5 hrs full charge... you would need the 15W to get full charge in 2-3 hrs on the G7, it doesn't support fast wireless charging, according to all reports I've seen

Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2379 posts
1503 upvotes
GTA
jackass_ca wrote: Agreed, that pricing changes all the time, I just happened to be going through Lightning deals, and know I paid more for this... thought it was a good deal, works well, etc.

I must be blind because I can't find how to get to the Amazon Lightning Deals anymore. Seems Amazon has hidden it since they are overwhelmed. Can you provide a link to the Lightning Deals? Thanks.
Jun 18, 2011
310 posts
206 upvotes
TORONTO
Newbie here to wireless charging. On top of this I need to get an AC adapter that can support 10+ watts?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4383 posts
1285 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: That link took me to a keyboard.
Did you mean this one?
https://www.amazon.ca/Wireless-Charger- ... s9dHJ1ZQ==
My fast charge S9 on 10W wireless charger is approx 1.5 hrs full charge... you would need the 15W to get full charge in 2-3 hrs on the G7, it doesn't support fast wireless charging, according to all reports I've seen
Yeah, that's the link. Mixed it up with another product I was looking at.
I don't let my phone go to dead before charging. The 2-3H was just what the phone estimates. When using the Samsung 10W, my phone doesn't say "fast charging". I'm also using a case, so that could affect the charging speed.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11595 posts
2994 upvotes
Britex wrote:
I must be blind because I can't find how to get to the Amazon Lightning Deals anymore. Seems Amazon has hidden it since they are overwhelmed. Can you provide a link to the Lightning Deals? Thanks.
Their site is messed up, you have to go to "Best Sellers", then "Today's deals", that is for PC, good luck on an app.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/goldbox/ref=gb ... W7&ie=UTF8
BubbleGumPlant wrote: Newbie here to wireless charging. On top of this I need to get an AC adapter that can support 10+ watts?
You have to use an adaptive charger, like the one that comes with your phone, (if it does fast charging), I use my Samsung charging block and a good quality Micro USB cable.

Feb 4, 2015
450 posts
1040 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Why all the hate? First of all the flat ones are ALWAYS cheaper than the stand up ones - you can buy a flat one from eBay at any time for $5; if that's the benchmark then nothing from Amazon is hot. I have some flat ones and stand-up ones and the stand-up ones are way better. Never put it on the wrong spot and charges 100% of the time.

Seneo is a reputable brand - if it's broken they will replace no questions asked (personal experience). People hump Anker chargers and they are rated less favorably than these ones and more expensive! This particular charger does go below this price at times, but unless you have a good way to track lightning deals this is a good price. Refer to CCC which will support this.

@BubbleGumPlant: yes you need a QC compatible charger, if your phone supports quick charging that oem adapter will probably work.