• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2021 11:41 am
[OP]
Apr 7, 2009
523 posts
328 upvotes
toronto

[Amazon.ca] Amazon: Sunny Health & Fitness Rowing Machine $328

For those looking for a rower, I was considering this one for a few weeks. Not sure how good it is but it's now on sale. I was able to get a Concept 2 last week otherwise I may have pulled the trigger on this.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B017HSNIE ... EEQB&psc=1
10 replies
Oct 17, 2020
20 posts
35 upvotes
It's a good price, but some of the reviews are a little scary. Think I'll save a bit longer and hopefully get lucky on a concept II.
Nov 24, 2014
61 posts
46 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Bought two of these machines, one for myself+gf and one for a close friend. No complaints so far, great value for money and makes for a great workout. Definitely worth it for a workout / start with rowing - if you're more advanced, however, I'd probably recommend shelling out bigger bucks for a higher quality machine.
[OP]
Apr 7, 2009
523 posts
328 upvotes
toronto
Teletran wrote: I was thinking about buying a device from Sunny Health, but as Leafsfan34 said, some of the reviews are scary. Have a read here:
https://www.amazon.ca/product-reviews/B ... filter-bar

The customer service seems to be nearly non-existent.
Yes, I don't have any experience with Sunny.
When I was considering it, I was planning to get the $49 3-yr warranty through Amazon just in case.
Mar 7, 2006
114 posts
140 upvotes
Please note that there's absolutely no warranty in Canada for this rower as per the reviews. You are on your own, even if it arrives damaged.
[OP]
Apr 7, 2009
523 posts
328 upvotes
toronto
iRon(V)oNKeY wrote: Please note that there's absolutely no warranty in Canada for this rower as per the reviews. You are on your own, even if it arrives damaged.
Yep, that seems to be the consensus, but you can return to Amazon initially if it's damaged. Otherwise, that's why I think the 3-yr add-on would have been necessary for me.
[OP]
Apr 7, 2009
523 posts
328 upvotes
toronto
MonoET wrote: Btw, the concept 2 rowing is back in stock from Rogue Canada if anyone looking for one.
Your text to link here...
I don't have anything to compare it to, but the Concept 2 is great so far. It shipped quickly too.

Almost 4 times the price so I guess I shouldn't compare the two...