Amazon - TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS Smartwatch for $188 after $92 coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2022 7:50 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2645 posts
2123 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Amazon - TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS Smartwatch for $188 after $92 coupon

The TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS Smartwatch is going for $188 after $92 coupon. "Regular" price is usually $399 so seems like a great deal for a smartwatch with tons of features.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B09GFKVNKV/
25 replies
Jul 29, 2019
340 posts
326 upvotes
The ticwatch E3 is also on nice discount for just $120:
It has the same cpu as the Pro 3, but has lcd instead of oled, and doesn't have the second display.
https://a.co/d/hA7q4Tt
I spend time on RFD,
more than I'd like to admit.
But I console myself stating,
I'd need another job if I wouldn't
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2157 posts
2735 upvotes
time to replace my Samsung Watch 4.

also, the whole purpose of this watch is Essential Mode for long battery life, E3 doesnt have it

meh, never mind, still running WearOS 2
Apr 2, 2021
87 posts
83 upvotes
GTA, ON
Does this work with all features on iPhones?
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
2940 posts
928 upvotes
Toronto
Never heard of this brand, am I alone?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5483 posts
5764 upvotes
patel21 wrote: The ticwatch E3 is also on nice discount for just $120:
It has the same cpu as the Pro 3, but has lcd instead of oled, and doesn't have the second display.
https://a.co/d/hA7q4Tt
Thank you! E3 is also all plastic, Pro 3 is metal with plastic back.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Mar 28, 2009
661 posts
284 upvotes
Ottawa
ashihtaka wrote: Never heard of this brand, am I alone?
Definitely a smaller brand but they were really popular here last year when they had a HIIT workout challenge where you get a free E3 watch if you completed the workout every day for I think a month...
Got my watch from there. Pretty solid overall, got a bit of water damage after swimming in salt water (sea) and they replaced it within the warranty period no questions asked. No issues swimming in a regular salt pool though.

This pro model looks much nicer though, would definitely consider it if mine died.
Apr 3, 2007
210 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
gshrfd wrote: No
Mobvoi is behind most of the WearOS watches, i.e. Fossil, Michael Kors, Skagen.... search the apk dumps on xda and you'll see folks debloat the same mobvoi binaries.
I had several generations of their watches and they are OK for a year, maybe 18 months but then every single one I had would have their batteries drop from 100% to 99,98,97 and suddenly power off. Mobvoi never did anything for me, even 1 day after the 1 year warranty.
I won't trade Watch4 for any of the Mobvoi ones.
Nov 28, 2019
696 posts
2336 upvotes
The only smartwatch with dual screen that extend battery life significantly (Casio discontinued). Ordered. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
2087 posts
1953 upvotes
Battery life??
Sleep monitoring?

I’ll do my research but also don’t want to kiss this if it’s worth it.
Nov 28, 2019
696 posts
2336 upvotes
Showing time all the time without flicking wrist to activate screen or worry about battery drain fulfill the 'watch' function in smartwatch. The ultra low power display of this watch's dual layered display puts watch function back into smartwatch with less compromise.
Apr 3, 2007
210 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
mocows wrote: Was interested in the TicWatch but reading a few threads on reddit has me second guessing.

They announced a subscription for sleep data a few days ago - https://www.theverge.com/2022/12/21/235 ... scriptions and no word on when WearOS 3 is coming eh?
Yes, just surprised everyone.... Chinese company that sells directly on mobvoi.com without charging taxes, has no office in Canada and wants you to ship your DOA watch to USA on your own dime, now wants to charge subscription fees because Apple and Google/Fitbit do.
Buy now, test for a month, return by Jan 31st if it's not working for you.
Aug 23, 2019
485 posts
605 upvotes
Did a HIIT challenge for E3 and then sold it for barely $100. Nice hardware and snappy OS but battery life and build quality are pretty sad.
Other than than I switched back to my Garmin vivoactive 3 and shortly after to good ol Timex expedition.