Awesome price for a FHD 144hz monitor

Edit: this is also officially g-sync compatible
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/pr ... ors/specs/
8 replies
Mar 26, 2004
121 posts
52 upvotes
Ottawa
1080p and used to save anyone the click.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
13368 posts
3642 upvotes
London
dfm74 wrote:
Sep 19th, 2019 1:04 pm
1080p and used to save anyone the click.
I thought both of which were pretty clearly identified in the OP
Jul 17, 2012
541 posts
195 upvotes
Kamloops
don't shy away from warehouse deals. i been getting stuff there like diapers, says used, and every time turned out just box damage, inside is sealed and compete, bought a fan says cosmatic damage and used, turned out new but just have the remote storage slot on top broken. instantpot 8qt got for 67 but new model when the other one was like going crazy and nobody can get. turned out new just have a tiny paint damage on coating on the rim of the inner lid on the outside. even garbage bags i got open box, turned out the box has some stain from some leaking detergent but making the garbage bags smell nice and it's a bonus : )

oh and one is 178.55 bucks. not saying this is good deal for low res monitor, personally i am all about res not refresh rate. i am sure at 178 is reasonable deal.

UP3218K is 2700, good condition. not bad price

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/B0716BWCT9
Mar 9, 2011
785 posts
1226 upvotes
Keep in mind when you are buying electronics through Amazon Wharehouse deals you do not get a warranty included. You do get the 30 day Amazon return policy but if you are buying more expensive items it might make sense to invest in new items instead.
Apr 1, 2017
894 posts
1450 upvotes
jetertmac wrote:
Sep 19th, 2019 1:39 pm
Keep in mind when you are buying electronics through Amazon Wharehouse deals you do not get a warranty included. You do get the 30 day Amazon return policy but if you are buying more expensive items it might make sense to invest in new items instead.
This. Your invoice states item is used so unless the manufacturer doesn't request receipt, consider warranty void. Same thing if it was registered under original buyer.
Blowing all savings from RFD on deals from RFD 😂
Sep 23, 2014
387 posts
590 upvotes
Toronto, ON
muscleking wrote:
Sep 19th, 2019 1:35 pm
don't shy away from warehouse deals. i been getting stuff there like diapers, says used, and every time turned out just box damage, inside is sealed and compete, bought a fan says cosmatic damage and used, turned out new but just have the remote storage slot on top broken. instantpot 8qt got for 67 but new model when the other one was like going crazy and nobody can get. turned out new just have a tiny paint damage on coating on the rim of the inner lid on the outside. even garbage bags i got open box, turned out the box has some stain from some leaking detergent but making the garbage bags smell nice and it's a bonus : )

oh and one is 178.55 bucks. not saying this is good deal for low res monitor, personally i am all about res not refresh rate. i am sure at 178 is reasonable deal.

UP3218K is 2700, good condition. not bad price

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/B0716BWCT9
For electronic, especially monitors, it's completely different. Opened box mean someone was playing the panel lottery, and most likely that panel loses. Therefore, the risk of getting one with flickers, dead pixels,back light bleed are very high.
Jan 22, 2017
960 posts
208 upvotes
i am going to pass on this one.
if you are going to go 144 hz you are already considering quality and a proper brand with pricetag.
look at some of the neg reviews and this thing barely can handle 144hz.
STEP INTO THE DARK SIDE...