Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

[Amazon.ca] Amazon Warehouse Deals (extra 20% off some items)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2020 2:09 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
2049 posts
485 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Amazon Warehouse Deals (extra 20% off some items)

A bunch or items seem to have the extra 20% off. I see someone posted about laptops but it looks like more than just laptops are included for the 20%. Like on Prime days you have to dig and find them yourself there is no way to know what items have the extra 20% off as far as I can tell.

Found a Seagate "Used: Very Good" HDD for $60.91 - 20% = $48.73. I need two for my NAS and don't want to spend much more.
Promotion Details
Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) [November 30, 2020].
Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.ca" or "Prime Eligible".
Offer does not apply to digital content.
Offer good while supplies last.
Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Images
  • whdeals.JPG
91 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4919 posts
3906 upvotes
Edmonton
Such a PITA to find the items. I remember it being easier in 2019. Either they had a filter or special link.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1230 posts
1304 upvotes
I posted the warehouse deal sale during Prime Day but held off this BF because PICKINGS ARE EVEN SLIMMER! :( :( :(
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2009
4428 posts
2473 upvotes
Toronto
ca_gascon wrote: I posted the warehouse deal sale during Prime Day but held off this BF because PICKINGS ARE EVEN SLIMMER! :( :( :(
To be fair - everything that has been purchased since Prime day has a January 31 return window.
I expect the pickings will grow exponentially after January 31.
Jan 20, 2007
618 posts
626 upvotes
shikotee wrote: To be fair - everything that has been purchased since Prime day has a January 31 return window.
I expect the pickings will grow exponentially after January 31.
This promo ends at 11:59 pm (PT) on Nov 30. But most likely they will run it again for Boxing Day.
Jan 20, 2007
618 posts
626 upvotes
ca_gascon wrote: I posted the warehouse deal sale during Prime Day but held off this BF because PICKINGS ARE EVEN SLIMMER! :( :( :(
I've been looking through all the pages under Electronics the last couple of hours and adding everything of interest to cart. Was surprised it lasted this long before someone made a thread here Face With Tears Of Joy
Jan 20, 2007
618 posts
626 upvotes
Last edited by V-ron on Nov 27th, 2020 9:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2003
9631 posts
1759 upvotes
Richmond Hill
iamdman wrote: A bunch or items seem to have the extra 20% off. I see someone posted about laptops but it looks like more than just laptops are included for the 20%. Like on Prime days you have to dig and find them yourself there is no way to know what items have the extra 20% off as far as I can tell.

Found a Seagate "Used: Very Good" HDD for $60.91 - 20% = $48.73. I need two for my NAS and don't want to spend much more.
how did you get the link in your post? your link shows 20%, when i browse the new product page, the used item doesn't say so I had to go through check out to find out...
Jan 20, 2007
618 posts
626 upvotes
aZian_ wrote: how did you guys find items with 20% ?
time & fast fingers
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2004
2763 posts
368 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks for doing the leg work, lol.
I was trying to find a link through the main BF page and there's no mention of warehouse specific items whatsoever.
An RFDer and his credit card number are soon parted.
Jan 20, 2007
618 posts
626 upvotes
wlee wrote: how did you get the link in your post? your link shows 20%, when i browse the new product page, the used item doesn't say so I had to go through check out to find out...
You have to click through to the item from the Warehouse Deals section in order to see if it has the "Save 20% at checkout" on the page or not.
Last edited by V-ron on Nov 27th, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 17, 2008
537 posts
160 upvotes
wlee wrote: how did you get the link in your post? your link shows 20%, when i browse the new product page, the used item doesn't say so I had to go through check out to find out...
Within the Amazon Warehouse category, search for things you're interested in and then on the product page look for a mention of "Save 20% at checkout" in green.
May 8, 2015
51 posts
7 upvotes
East York, ON
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
2049 posts
485 upvotes
You will loose the 20% if you are not in the Amazon Warehouse Deals page.