Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

[Amazon.ca] Amazon Warehouse Deals (extra 20% off some items)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2020 2:09 am
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4463 posts
2156 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jimmyche wrote: Got my $50 Costco coupon yesterday and then the Costco bundle got removed. I supposed I actually luck out.
Also got the fly more bundle.
We still have ours.

If this warehouse deal is new, we will return the unopened Costco one.

If its used, return the Amazon.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 7, 2014
1325 posts
1679 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Some decent deals but man, as far as mobos go, their prices have skyrocketed...even as used.

I got my brand new ITX board back in the spring for $30 less than they are asking for it used on Amazon, PLUS I got a rebate on top of that.

Dat pandemic pricing!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 7, 2016
1462 posts
656 upvotes
Ontario
Garbage deals. I rather get a new item then a used one for $5 more lol...
·Ï¢årµ§·
Member
User avatar
Feb 25, 2003
432 posts
229 upvotes
Vancouver
IcarusLSC wrote: Garbage deals. I rather get a new item then a used one for $5 more lol...
Lol ok buddy.

Ordered a Samsung X5 Portable SSD - 500GB - Thunderbolt 3 External SSD for $141 plus taxes. Goes for $270.

Thanks @V-ron
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
2899 posts
732 upvotes
Belle River
Anyone have an opinion on the Samsung LC32HG70QQNXZA 32" QLED 144Hz HDR 600 WQHD Curved Gaming Monitor for CDN$ 564.62?

Seems like very few monitors have HDR 600, but 32" is large for only 1440p. If I end up with a new video card in time I would like to also have an HDR monitor for Cyberpunk 2077, although it's only mediocre HDR with limited local dimming, according to Rtings. My original plan was to just wait until 4K monitors with decent HDR for under $1000 happen, but seems like that could also be really far off. I could connect to my TV but it's just not the same as being up close to a monitor with a keyboard and mouse. And those 49" or whatever it is OLEDs are way too big, even if I wanted to it would completely mess up my current setups.
Jr. Member
Aug 3, 2014
189 posts
236 upvotes
did the extra 20% off expire? i had it showing in my cart and then on checkout now the discount is gone
Member
Nov 25, 2009
477 posts
258 upvotes
Vancouver
vancitydude wrote:
Lol ok buddy.

Ordered a Samsung X5 Portable SSD - 500GB - Thunderbolt 3 External SSD for $141 plus taxes. Goes for $270.

Thanks @V-ron
Is it used or open box new because ssd performance drops drastically and permanently with wear (nand flash wear out via writes, to be clear).
Newbie
Dec 10, 2019
42 posts
21 upvotes
is deal dead? an item I've been keeping my eye on had the discount yesterday but now it's gone and doesn't apply anymore
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 25, 2003
15842 posts
4367 upvotes
Markham
looks dead, don't see 20% anymore
96TB Mediasonic H82-SU3S2 / 72TB Raid 50 on Mediasonic H8R2-SU3S2
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Sr. Member
Jan 20, 2007
618 posts
626 upvotes
Looks like they ended the promo early. Probably reached a quota. Hopefully will come back for Boxing Day.

As for the comment about these being garbage deals, some definitely are even with the extra 20% off. But most of the time the prices are 20-50% less than MSRP/Amazon's current selling price, and the items are usually in new/mint condition. Over the years I've bought an Nvidia Shield, Sony XM3 headphones, Kobo e-reader, toaster oven and tons of stuff from Warehouse Deals and rarely have I had to return an item due to it being in unsellable condition.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 3, 2006
5569 posts
1952 upvotes
V-ron wrote: Looks like they ended the promo early. Probably reached a quota. Hopefully will come back for Boxing Day.

As for the comment about these being garbage deals, some definitely are even with the extra 20% off. But most of the time the prices are 20-50% less than MSRP/Amazon's current selling price, and the items are usually in new/mint condition. Over the years I've bought an Nvidia Shield, Sony XM3 headphones, Kobo e-reader, toaster oven and tons of stuff from Warehouse Deals and rarely have I had to return an item due to it being in unsellable condition.
That's amazing! Question for you: say I'm looking for a specific item. If a Warehouse Deal is available for it, will it automatically show up in the "more options available" section of the item's page?
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2003
1656 posts
474 upvotes
Ottawa
deezz wrote: That's amazing! Question for you: say I'm looking for a specific item. If a Warehouse Deal is available for it, will it automatically show up in the "more options available" section of the item's page?
That is correct that's how I stumbled on a pretty good deal for a camera lens with a $1100 MSRP. Ended up being $765 taxes in and was just delivered earlier. Not a single scratch on the body or the lens just a bit of wear on the box and everything was taped up.
Sr. Member
Jan 20, 2007
618 posts
626 upvotes
deezz wrote: That's amazing! Question for you: say I'm looking for a specific item. If a Warehouse Deal is available for it, will it automatically show up in the "more options available" section of the item's page?
Yep it would either say "New & Used (#) from CDN$ ($$$) + FREE Shipping" under the price or on the righthand side under "Add to Wishlist". That or you could search for it directly from the Warehouse Deals main page and it'll show up there if there're Warehouse Deals available for that item.
Newbie
Nov 19, 2016
8 posts
Vancouver
Bummer. I was taking my time to think about a purchase, knowing that I had until the 30th
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 3, 2006
5569 posts
1952 upvotes
DannyG242 wrote: Bummer. I was taking my time to think about a purchase, knowing that I had until the 30th
You know the first rule of RFD.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Jr. Member
Mar 8, 2010
186 posts
121 upvotes
Maybe they paused it for Cyber Monday? Wishful thinking I guess

Top