Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

AmazonBasics 3-Shelf Shelving Storage Unit / Metal Wire Rack, 250 lbs per shelf - $25.04 (or less)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2021 4:00 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 28, 2018
46 posts
19 upvotes
I received mine yesterday. But it’s missing the collar pieces that hold the shelves onto the legs?! I looked at all the pieces I unpacked and racked my brains trying to figure out how to assemble it since there were no instructions too.
He who buys what he does not need, steals from himself.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1893 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto
FledRag wrote: I received mine yesterday. But it’s missing the collar pieces that hold the shelves onto the legs?! I looked at all the pieces I unpacked and racked my brains trying to figure out how to assemble it since there were no instructions too.
must have been a returned one. Mine was very neatly packed
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6174 posts
3551 upvotes
Ottawa
I love the black one , it’s even stackable. I want to order 2 more , but they are back to regular price.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2008
3557 posts
2327 upvotes
Montreal
Got my two chrome ones and they are easily stacked with 1/2" EMT couplings, need to cut a slit on them as they are just a hair too small.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2358 posts
633 upvotes
Montreal
Sigh, JOEYCO lost my package, and since it is OOS, Amazon can only refund me and told me to reorder when it returns and they will apply the price difference.
Thing is, when I was promised such thing, I went through 3 agents who said yes, then when the item was in stock, the last agent said it is against policy to refund the difference...